Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#390085 by Terminator5 Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:37 pm
http://shalombolongesehome.us/

+1-402-364-0775

We are familiar with the Bolognese’s breeds, as we have raised them for years now and we have made time to properly educate ourselves on the breed to be of help to you as a prospective buyer. All our lovely Bolognese’s are raised here in our home around kids and other pets that are dogs and other pets friendly.

Hello every one we are happy to introduce you to our Bolognese puppies home,made up of our-self, our lovely Bolognese puppies, it all started as a dream and its a dream come true now. Falling in love with a friends Bolognese puppies some years back has turn out into a breeding home for Bolognese puppies. We have, and been breeding Bolognese puppies for about 8 years now. The first experience withBolognese puppies was a great one as the ones I came across were those of about 6 to 8lbs range. They were Short small and fluffy dogs. I saw this as a perfect size for them. Not the pale looking Bolognese puppies, but again they were not too big to take places. I am noticing with time, that the toy breeds seem to be getting tiny and tiny all the time, This is true as far as the Bolognese puppies is concern . Now I see and 4 to 6lbs Bolognese puppies all over the place.

After all these observations,we then decided to do something that could preserve what the Bolognese puppies should look like, a short cobby wrinkled but low to the ground fluffy healthy Bichon of about 4 to 7lbs. It has not been easy to get Bolognese puppies of this size at all. but fortunately we have taken time and searched all over the whole territory to find that right breeding stock. Our Bolognese puppies are raised to be happy, healthy, sturdy dogs, aimed at making us laugh and feel loved as well as their secondary owners. They are free from diseases that has to do with genetics , and are of wonderful temperaments. That is what a “Real Bolognese puppies” should be, and we do everything possible to maintain that standard at our Bolognese puppies home and thus “The home of the Real Bolognese puppies”.

I began just with a tan stud and a black female, I was constantly in the quest for more knowledge about Bolognese puppies, thought i did lots of research but could not get the required knowledge that i needed, then latter i started coming across articles that stated Bolognese puppies many more colors, this motivated me and so searched further. I finally learned that Bolognese puppies were once white, chocolate, brindle, and a dark silver colored, also,they were apricot fawn, fawn, and black, but the America Bolognese puppies Dog Club reduced these colors by writing a standardized article that only recognized a certain colors. It triggered my quest to seek out Bolognese puppies of Color and start working with them. my passion and personal mission is to get these wonderful colors recognized globally . This is a work in progress and i will eventually add more as our website grows.

**** Free shipping is available*****
We currently have coupons from our shipping agent to ship 3 puppies at no extra cost, so if you purchase your puppy while this coupons are still available and valid, we will be able to ship your puppy for free. Otherwise shipping will cost an addition $289.

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.us with "shalombolongesehome.us"...
Domain Name: shalombolongesehome.us
Registry Domain ID: D693FD5AC93DC42068A33B45EB5DED560-NSR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-12-20T06:28:31Z
Creation Date: 2018-12-15T06:28:30Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-12-15T06:28:30Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: CDADC840E592942DABB091C6A391D8A1C-NSR
Registrant Name: Morgan Lorga
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Down street Rus
Registrant Street:
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: welmshi
Registrant State/Province: North West
Registrant Postal Code: 101000
Registrant Country: RU
Registrant Phone: +7.675552377
Registrant Phone Ext: