Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#60946 by Mike Wilson Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:16 am
http://worldwidepetrelocator.yolasite.com

email address unknown.

180 Hampstead Road
London, London NW1 7AW
07031841432 <<<UK redirect number

Site is in the process of being reported.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#66265 by brittbritt Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:05 pm
I just wanted to thank everyone in this topic bc i almost went through with an adoption but something felt funny especially since they wanted western union and the name was what looked like a bunch letters thrown together. The person I was email was nice he even sent me pictures of a litter of puppies probably not even his I found him on oodle.com.

PAYMENT INFORMATION OF THE DIRECTOR
Name: SAAGHI MBOLO
City: SANTA
Post/Zip code: 00237

and the fact that they said this "ADVICE: WOULD LIKE TO ADVICE YOU AS WE ALWAYS HAVE THIS PROBLEMS WHEN OUR CUSTOMERS GO TO MAKE PAYMENTS.FOR YOUR SAFETY WHEN YOU GO TO THE WESTERN UNION STORE TO MAKE PAYMENTS IF YOU ARE BEEN ASKED WHY YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY OR TO WHOM TELL THEM THAT IT IS TO A FRIEND OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW SO THAT THE TRANSFER CHARGES WOULD BE LOWER BUT IF YOU TELL THEM THAT IT IS TO A COMPANY OR FOR THE PURPOSE BUYING A PUPPY THEY ARE GOING TO CHARGE YOU EXTREME HIGH CHARGES OR THE TRANSFER"

Im a little dissapointed but happy that I didn't fork out the money.
So again thank you very much
Last edited by brittbritt on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#66268 by Katharina Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:21 pm
I'm glad you are safe, and the scammer missed out this time. :twisted:

Strangely, those pet scams originate always from Cameroon.
#66492 by Mike Wilson Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:58 pm
[email protected]
Tell: 978-822-8169

Another fake waning the payment sent to Cameroon, Africa

Payment infomation
NAME:...................NDEH CELESTINE
COUNTRY..............CAMEROON
CITY:.....................LIMBE
ZIP CODE:..............OO237
TEST QUESTION.....SENDER?
ANSWER.................
There are 2 types of money transfers with Western union
. They are listed below with their characteristics.

TRANSFER TYPE AIM OF TRANSFER CHARGES DURATION FOR ACTIVATION
1. Commercial Transfer Customer - Company $40 12 hours activation
2. Casual Transfer To relative or Friend $15 5 minutes activation

Note:
After making the payment through Western union , send to us the payment details in this order:

Sender's First Name:::::
Sender's Second Name:::::
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (10-DIGIT)::::

DELIVERY DETAILS OF THE SHIBA INU PUPPY WILL BE PROVIDED IN AN HOUR OR MORE BY E-MAIL TO YOU AFTER THE PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED BY OUR REGISTRAR.

DELIVERY MANAGER
MAURICE WHITE
Fly Pet Moving Customer Service
Representative of Livestock Corporation
E-mail: [email protected]
Tell: 978-822-8169 resloves to Shirley, MA

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#69022 by sarouskava Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:07 am
Hi i think i have found the new scam these guys are pulling
i tried to get two minature donkeys, and they sent the same information:
world wide pet transport services
[email protected]
FINANCIAL DIRECTOR'S NAMES:- _____ SYLVESTER ANAYO
POSTAL CODE: 00237
ADDRESS:- ________ DOWN BEACH LIMBE
AMOUNT:___________________ _€500 Euros
they wanted a western union transfer, which means they will have to wait till tomorrow, i got a funny feeling about the email - as it did not look very proffessional, and they wanted to fly the two donkeys into our airport tonight - it is very small airport and does not take animals i know as i tried to fly into it with my dog from england and could not!, so i did a bit of googling, and found nothing, the finacial director came up on facebook, but is a young lad! and i found nothing for the site name!, so i tried writing it in as a google site address, and found this page, and i seem to have the same experience as everyone else here, even the postal code is the same!
so i am pissed that i can't get my donkeys but at least i did not pay out the 500!
always trust your gut! and be careful they comany if a real one would have o problem proving they are real, and should have a web page at least!

oh and the guy who apparantly owned the donkeys was danny markson - who i cant find anywhere on the web!
#69042 by Arnold Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:55 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners and I'm glad you didn't fall for it.
Cn you post Danny Markson's email address please. It won't be his real name and he has no animals for sale.

#69045 by Jillian Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:10 pm
Welcome!
As Arnold said, please include the info on the supposed owner of the donkeys as well, so it shows up in searches. Please post the full email, including the email address. Let us know if you have any questions. :D

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#69117 by sarouskava Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:36 am
danny markson - the guy who was suppost to have the donkeys: [email protected]

the shipping company keeps phoning me asking for the payment, i asked them to give me a web page to see, and they said it was under construction - i asked a few other questions which he could not answer - he did not understand me, and asked me to send the money and phone him back, to which i replied i am not sending any money and i am not phoning africa and hung up!
i am getting my donkey's else were, they are more expensive but at least they are there!

this danny markson is still on other sites, is there anything i can do to stop him hooking others?
#69124 by sarouskava Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:53 am
i have been contacted again by danny markson:

Hello Sara

I am sorry but to let you know that this is an agency i have
been using ok? they are real and will provide to you every documents
you need to know, They said their web page is under construction and
will be sending your donkeys in maximum 2 hrs as soon as your payment
is confirmed. I will suggest here that you make the payment ad get
back to me instead with the payment information so that i handle this
here with them ok to make sure your donkeys are transported over to
your home today.
immediately you make the payment, do call me via 0023777477487 or
+447023077599 and or email me with your payment information such as
sender's names......................................................
Receivers names....agency's financial Director..........
MTCN reference numbers.......................................
Amount Paid..........................................................
Test question and answer......................................

i will make you all goes well and safe
note you will have to use the same payment address given to you by the
agency but do not let them have your payment information when you are
done with them payment of €500 ok? do get back to me instead

Hope to read from you soonest

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

Danny Markson
[email protected]

does he think i am stupid!
good luck trying to get me give you a months wages!
#69134 by Mike Wilson Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:21 am
Thank you for posting the information as this will help others find out about the scam. The telephone number 0023777477487 is a mobile telephone in Cameroon, Africa.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#69805 by Helena Gasser Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:15 am
Hi,
I just had a similatr experience like a lot of these people. I am from UK, wanted a westie puppy. The guy who had them advertised name was Ian Samuel, a pastor. Things got odd when he started hurry things up, would not give hid contact details and name of the pet currier. Another thing that red flagged was that the payment have to be done beforehand through postoffice approved by an office in Cameroon. I actually managed to speak briefly with Ian, who is supposed to be in a busy city of Glasgow and all i could hear a lot of animals around him. He had very heavy accent too.
So i though I would post a few names and number for future reference:
name: Ian Samuel- pastor
phone number:+447055144304
Sub-headquarters in Cameroon
+447055144569 / +447023085760 / +447055170724 / +448444847879
delivery manager Mr. DAVIS POWELL
And he was asking for originally £200 but price jumped by extra £58 when supposed delivery should have happened.
Hope it helps. This forum surely prevented me from beign scammed.
#69823 by Arnold Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:19 am
Welcome to Scamwarners, and I'm glad you didn't fall for it. Can you post the first email from him please, less your email address please.
If you are looking for a puppy online, you will find other scammers, but they will raise the same red flags you're already aware of. Western Union, 4470 numbers, and Cameroon.

#70658 by shanikate Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:10 pm
Almost fell for it and decided it didn't feel right when I got the request in bad english for a money gram. Here is the email along with website information. The seller was on oodle and his name is [email protected]. The ad was for Alaskan Malamute puppies and he gave me a sob story about how he relocated from Los Angeles to Dallas, TX due to his wife having an illness. He only offered that he was in Texas after I offered to pick up the puppy in Los Angeles. It all looks very official, but when I searched for the company, it wasn't found.

Here is the email I got from the "shipping company":

To Whom It May Concern

Dear Client

Accept greeting from Space Pet costumer service.

We write to inform you about the shipment for your female Alaskan Malamute puppy.
The following CONFIDENTIAL information below is to inform you that the Transportation Safety Administration establishing that you are a person known by Space Pet Carrier, LLC and MUST be received by a minimum of 1 days prior to shipment.

SHIPPER INFORMATION:

Name of Shipper: _______ Andre Young
Street Address: ________10245 Shallowford Road,
City/state: ____________ Dallas, Texas
Date of Birth __________08__/__23__/___1970___ (mm/dd/yyyy)

Email: _______________ [email protected]

CONSIGNEE INFORMATION:

Name of Consignee / Receiver: ____ Deleted personal information.
Street Address: ______________ Deleted personal information.
City/state: __________________ Deleted personal information.
Zip-code: _______________ Deleted personal information.

Email: _________________ Deleted personal information.
Phone: _________________ Deleted personal information.

ANIMAL INFORMATION:
Ship Date: _______________________ 26 / 09 / 2011
Ship From: _______________________ Dallas, Texas
Ship To: _________________________ Watsonville, CA
Breed:___________________________ Alaskan Malamute
Sex: ____________________________ Female
Weight: __________________________ 7 Ibs

AUTHORIZATION AND SHIPPER’S AGREEMENT:

WE HEREBY AUTHORIZE SPACE PET AIR CARRIER, LLC TO CHARGE THE MOVING EXPENSES INCLUDING THE CHARGE FOR THE ANIMAL LISTED ABOVE AND PRIOR TO SHIPMENT ESTIMATED AT THE COST OF $350 AND NOT TO EXCEED $350. IT IS HEREBY SIGN AND APPROVE THAT A DEPOSIT OF $350 WILL BE OBTAIN. SO WE HEREBY APPROVE MONEY GRAM WIRE TRANSFER S AN ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT METHOD FOR THE SHIPPER. THE WIRE TRANSFER WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE SHIPPERS SERVICE HEAD OFFICE IN PARIS FRANCE BY THE SECTARY ON BOARD MR WILLIAM SMITH ANYAM. BELOW ARE THE DETAILS TO BE USE FOR THE MONEY TRANSFER CIA MONEY GRAM.

DETAILS TO BE USED FOR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER AT THE POST OFFICE:

NAMES: _________________________ Chefuh Valarie Mankah
CITY : ___________________________ Douala
TEST QUESTION: _________________ From Who
TEST ANSWER: ___________________David

Money Gram Money Transfer Directives:
Copy down the details above on a paper and take the details to the Post Office store together with the money in cash. The cashier to give you the ( Money GramInternational Sending Form ) , take the form and fill in the receiver and the sender information and note that we are the receivers of the funds and you are the sender. Once you are done filling the form with all the details, pass over the form back to the cashier together with the money in cash, the money would be transferred to our details and the money transfer receipt will be provided to you which the receipt contain an 8 digit code called the reference numbers so kindly email us back with the 8 digit code alongside with the senders first and second names.

Copy the address below to locate a Money Gram store at your locality.
LONGS/CVS - #9331:
600 FRONT ST
Deleted personal information.

or
ADVANCE AMERICA #1073
BLDG 420 RIVER ST STE B
Deleted personal information.

As soon as the funds are transferred via Money Gram make sure you e-mail us back with the 8 digit reference numbers and the senders first and second names so that we will confirm the reservation and delivery payment for your puppy

Advice To All our Costumers doing Money Gram wire transfer:
We wish to inform our costumers that Money Gram is just a money transfer bank and not partners nor links with Space pet shipping firm. You also need to know that sending money via Money Gram require some extra for the transfer charges so make sure you go with some extra funds to pay for the charges and secondly, sending money via Money Gram you don't need to take your card or your bank details at the Money Gram store, you need to go there with the money in cash to avoid delay and most importantly your transaction is confidential so you don't need to disclose the reason for sending the money to the Money Gram agents because they don't have the right to know. This advice is to help our costumer know how to use money gram service.
Thanks for your understanding..

NOTICE FROM THE ANIMAL PET TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION AUTHORITIES:

The United State Department of Agriculture requires that all animals must have adequate room to stand up, lie down, sit and turn around in the crate. Water and food dispensers must also be provided. The Shipper agrees to furnish two containers/dispensers that meet USDA requirements. Notwithstanding, Space Pet Carrier, LLC (PAC), its employees and agents, reserve the right to modify such dispensers in order to meet USDA standards and/or any Transportation Company used in the shipment process. In such event the Shipper shall be responsible for all costs of such modification. Shipper hereby authorizes Space Pet to charge such costs to the credit card described above.
Shipper understands and agrees that once Space Pet or its agents deliver the animal(s) to the Air Transportation Company (Airline), Space Pet or its agents have no further liability to the Shipper for delays caused for any reason, or and negligence on the part of the Airline in shipping or delivering the animal(s). Shipper shall look solely to the Airline for such liability and/or damages, if any. In the event of any delays in shipping, Shipper shall be responsible for the additional costs of boarding, medical treatment, fees and assessments, and any other expenses.
Shipper agrees that the Airline and Space Pet or its agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or expenses arising from death of any animal(s) due to natural causes, or injury of any animal(s) caused by conduct or acts of the animal itself or any other person(s) or animals in the shipping process, except for gross negligence on the part of the
Airline. In the event of gross negligence, the Shipper shall look solely to the Airlines for such liability.
Space Pet shall not be liable to the Shipper for any loss or damages to the animals(s), or any damages caused by the animal(s) while the animal(s) is/are under the supervision and care of the Airline. The carrier will not be liable for death, injury or loss to an animal attendant caused or contributed to by the condition, conduct or act of animals. Space Pet and attendants will not be liable for death, injury, or loss caused or contributed to by the conditions, or nature of the animal itself.

Thanks

Space Pet Moving Customer Service
Representative Livestock Corporation
Important Note:

Tel: 301-328-3602
E-mail: [email protected]

This electronic message is meant to communicate information to our valued customers. It does not supersede our Order Acknowledgment and the terms and conditions contained there in. Therefore, please reference your Order Acknowledgment for exact scope of supply, terms and conditions and delivery information. Please verify any required changes to your order on our Order Acknowledgment.

I deleted personal information. ~Bubbles
#70660 by Helen Halper Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:18 pm
Hi shanikate!
Thanks for posting!
For your own safety please edit out all of your personal info from your post.
If you would please post the headers of the email that the scammer sent you, our site killers can get that fake site shut down.

#70661 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:20 pm
The website was registered from Cameroon, Africa. The content is down at the moment and I will continue to monitor the site for new activity.

It is ALWAYS a scam