Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
Advertisement

#221505 by Mike Wilson Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:55 am
http://statewideunitedrelocators.weebly.com

Customer Care +1 612 314 0047 - 347 899 9178

fake pet shipping company.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#221732 by npark101 Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:06 pm
I am currently in this situation. A lady is selling me a siberian husky for 70 bucks. the 70 bucks is to cover the transportation fee through this very same company. Does this mean there is no real puppy? Is she in on it?
#221736 by Dotti Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:27 pm
"She" is most likely really a "he."

The fake shipping company and the "puppy owner" are either the same person, or they are accomplices. There is no puppy. The scammer has simply stolen pictures of puppies from breeder websites or other websites.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#222472 by Mike Wilson Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:41 am
"Animal Transport Agency" [email protected]

Contact telephone number 23756063671
Estimado cliente,
Buenos días y aceptar los saludos de nuestro servicio del sistema electrónico, queremos informarle de que su cachorro Chihuahua (Danny) se registró aquí en nuestra oficina para la entrega de la señora Linda Criag para ser entregados a la dirección de abajo. Queremos comprobar la dirección y nos aseguramos de que ningún error.

Airport

Estado del Vuelo

no Activado

PET INFORMATION .

Puppy : Chihuahua
Unit: 1
Breed: Male ( Danny )

El cachorro ya registrado a su nombre y dirección y el número de registro de 128C, Todo, incluyendo los documentos de trabajo y otras cosas se ha registrado en nuestra base de datos, nos aseguraremos de que podemos entregar a su cachorro en por lo indicado anteriormente, sin ningún tipo de complicación. UNA VEZ la tarifa de transporte se ha pagado en su totalidad a continuación, procederemos con su cachorro entregado a usted. Cuota parte se ha pagado por la señora Linda que es de 100 € por lo que tiene que pagar la cuota de descanso de 60 € para que podamos proceder a la entrega. Le enviaremos por correo con nuestros datos de pago que usted tiene que hacer el pago a través de Western Union o Money Gram E.

Translated with Google

Dear Customer,
Hello and greetings to accept our electronic service, we inform you that your Chihuahua puppy (Danny) was recorded here at our office for delivery of Mrs. Linda Criag to be delivered to the address below. We check the address and make sure that no error.

Airport

Flight Status

not Activated

PET INFORMATION.

Puppy: Chihuahua
Unit: 1
Breed: Male (Danny)

The puppy already registered in your name and address and the registration number 128C, Everything, including the working papers and other things is registered in our database, we will ensure that we can deliver your puppy in as noted above , without any complication. ONCE transportation fee has been paid in full and then proceed with your puppy delivered to you. Quota share is paid by the lady Linda is € 100 you have to pay the fee of € 60 break so we can proceed with the delivery. We will mail you our payment details you have to make the payment via Western Union or Money Gram E.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#222552 by vonpaso xlura Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:00 pm
^The Spanish was machine-translated from badly-written English, written probably by an African.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#222665 by Mike Wilson Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:03 pm
www.globalpetsshippers.page.tl

Satellite Phone: 00 2377-452-5456 << mobile telephone in Cameroon, Africa

www.pettransportdelivery.page.tl
UK10 Moray Place Glasgow G41 2AQ
+447023060557

www.animalspetsagency.page.tl
206-204-0232
206-339-8965

www.petsvoyage.page.tl
(239) 220 5518

wwww.small-dogs-carriers-delivery.page.tl
http://intanimaltransport.page.tl

The websites have been reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#222797 by Mike Wilson Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:57 pm
www.globalpetair.com

Fake pet shipping company

the contact telephone number is a computer based VoIP number (210) 893-5564

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#222801 by Mike Wilson Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:19 pm
www.animalchaterservice.com

Contact telephone numbers

+212602928697 Mobile telephone Morocco
+212638129089

Fake pet shipping company. The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#222887 by Mike Wilson Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:04 pm
Subject: `SPITZ LEIN URGENT PAYMENT .. #

Mod note: the following message was machine translated from Spanish.

DEAR CUSTOMER NO 00xx,

FAMILY SHIPPERS Transcargo pet relocation services WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE INFORMATION ON YOUR PUPPY REGISTER HERE IN SERVICES Ms. Transcargo homing. Caroline Nasa to be transported and delivered to your home using the address below. OUR ENGINES serve PET reliable and secure transport nationally and internationally ANIMALS. We will deliver your CUBS IN A MODERN METHOD AND TECHNOLOGY, OUR SERVICES ARE ONLY THE BEST TO MEET YOUR CLAIM AND DELIVER YOUR PUPPY IN TIME AND IN THE SCHEDULE. CUB BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE REGISTRATION NUMBER CMRITIS06547. WE SPECIALIZE IN RELOCATION AND ANIMALS SUCH AS LEADER dedicated to the safety and welfare of all staff ANIMALS.OUR CARE ALWAYS HAND TO HELP AND ADVICE ON THE MOVEMENT OF YOUR PETS. to cater for the delivery of virtually all pets and ANY ANIMAL species as reptiles insects with unparalleled service

TRANS CARGO relocation wishes to inform YOU TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY Pomerania (Lein)
IS TIME FOR

IN <removed>

YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS WAS GIVEN TO USA BY THE ISSUER
MRS

Caroline Nasa
Salisbery ML

USA

POINTS TO CONSIDER
• ADDRESS OF WELCOME
• PETS PAPERS
• DRAWER NUMBER
• PAYMENT TERM / METHOD
• PAYMENT ADVISORY
• PAYMENT ADDRESS
• SIGNATURE

TYPE DELIVERY ***** TOP / URGENT CLASS
CASH PAYMENT required class **** / Bank Transfer

<removed>

PETS PAPERS

1 MICROCHIP THE CENSOR

2 REPORT OF VETERINARY EXCELLENT HEALTH

3 HEALTH WARRANTY

4 ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES
DESCRIPTION OF PUPPY

TYPE OF ANIMAL: ........................ puppy
RACE; .................................... Pomerania
SEX: Men ........................................

QUANTITY: ........................... 1

DRAWER NUMBER
NUMBER 1 PACKAGE: 0042 **** ****

This puppy has been examined and registered, but it should be noted GOING TO CONTINUE WITH THE DELIVERY AS ONLY A RESERVATION WAS MADE AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT REGARDING THIS, SO WE HOPE YOU RETURN TO USA . WITH - ANIMAL - FLIGHT AND DELIVERY FEE 170 USD

PAYMENT OPTIONS

- We accept cash on desk, ie, the sender can pay at the starting point.

- Secondly, we accept credit card to pay with your credit card online, go to our "ONLINE PAYMENT" page and make payment.

- Second, accept a bank transfer WESTERNUNION costs less than EUR 4,000.00 - 20,000.00 euros and paying flight director is confirmed
Since you are paying 170 USD A Transcargo Relocation services using our address
NB:

Note that the operation of a small sum as is sending our financial districts of Cameroon. So you're sending money to Cameroon. Then, we will notify our agent in the USA to continue the delivery.
PAYMENT: Western Union International Transfer

PAYMENT ADDRESS

NAME: Jean Claude Kennedy

MOUNT: 170 USD

address: street st Atangan 2987

CITY: Yaounde

POSTAL CODE: 00237

Western Union QUESTION:
<removed list of Western Union Outlets>
Note:

After making the transfer through Western Union, send us the payment details in this order;

Sender's Name: .....................................

The middle name of the sender: ...................................

The MTCN 10 digits: ..................................

You will make the payment before we could transport the puppy to you. So, now make payment. As soon as you're done, scan the payment receipt of the Western Union office and send to us ASAP

(GIVEN TO YOU BY WESTERN UNION, AFTER TRANSFER):

FULL FLIGHT DETAILS AND DELIVERY IN LESS THAN AN HOUR FLIGHT SE-mailed after payment is confirmed by our representative.

(You can call or email any corrections or notifications)

It is ALWAYS a scam
#223228 by pjlady690 Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:19 am
I found this add online for AKC french bulldog for free. (eClassifies 4U) those dogs are not cheap where im from. so I emailed the lady and within a day she had replied. I had pictures of an all white and one with black spots. super cute puppies. She was pretty addiment on doing the shipping right away. She claims that she relocated to Alberta Canada cause of a family health issue and she couldn't take care of the dogs. after asking her some questions..and her not really answering them, i gave her the ok to ship the dog. (i live in ottawa ON CAN) I was promised it would only be $150 for the shipping. she garanteed a year health, registration papers,pedigree papers, vet records, care and diet sheet and puppy toys. so she told me she was using the company AIR EXPRESS. so after i gave her all my info, i got an email within not even 5minutes from this company. PET EXPRESS TRANSPORT SERVICE . this is what the email looked like.

BELOW IS THE ADDRESS OF OUR CASHIER OF OUR HEAD OFFICE AS
WRITTEN BELOW.:

NOTE. Our Company is adopting an end-of-year Financial Accounts Auditing Policy (FAA P), so you will make a payment of $150 Western Union Or Money Gram using the names, address and zip code of the Company's Accountant ,

So just copy out this address and take it over to any WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM stores and make the payment.

NAMES....................................... Ankiabom Joel Ncham
COUNTRY....................................Cameroon
STATE................................. Central Region
CITY:.................................................Yaounde
POSTAL CODE:................................00237
ADDRESS.....................2251 Benson Road .
Phone #:....................... 0112-375-690-7759

Amount to be paid:.....................................$150

NB: GET IN CONTACT WITH US FOR ANY INQUIRIES ABOUT PAYMENTS
WHEN YOU ARE PAYING THE FEES YOU WILL NEED A TEST QUESTION,MAKE IT TO BE

TEST QUESTION: What Is Your Name ?
ANSWER : Joel .

When payment is done, you get back to us with the transfer details from Western Union Or Money Gram such as senders Names and the MTCN numbers and the Reference Number.
This is required for verification and confirmation of payment.

FLIGHT DETAILS

( we will email you with the flight details after payment is confirmed)

i never liked the idea of paying upfront. I wanted to make sure the puppy was in good shape when i got her. well... luckily i checked up on the shipping company. IT'S A SCAM!!!!!!

now my husband and i are devistated that we aren't getting a pure breed french bulldog :(
#223279 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:25 pm
Hello pjlady690,
I am glad that you discovered the scam before sending any money to these criminals. Please post the email addresses used in this scam.
If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#223701 by mysteryquest Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:56 pm
http://www.north-express.com (Pet Scam) (Reported)
North Express
Tel: (210) 346-8722
Email: [email protected]

Domain Name: NORTH-EXPRESS.COM
Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.register.com
Referral URL: http://www.register.com
Name Server: A.NS.INTERLAND.NET
Name Server: B.NS.INTERLAND.NET
Name Server: C.NS.INTERLAND.NET
Updated Date: 06-oct-2014
Creation Date: 06-oct-2014
Expiration Date: 06-oct-2015

http://www.universaltsvc.com (Pet Scam) (Pet Scam) (Reported)
Universal Travel Services
2143 W. Abram Street,
Arlington, Texas 76010
Phone: +1 (214) 377-1152
Fax: +1 (214) 377-1152
Belgium Branch
Boulevard Jacque Tirou, Avenue Louise 47
Brussels,Belgium
Phone: +32466072706

Domain Name: UNIVERSALTSVC.COM
Registrar: NETEARTH ONE INC. D/B/A NETEARTH
Whois Server: whois.advancedregistrar.com
Referral URL: http://www.advancedregistrar.com
Name Server: NS1.YOUR-HOSTING.NET
Name Server: NS2.YOUR-HOSTING.NET
Updated Date: 06-oct-2014
Creation Date: 06-oct-2014
Expiration Date: 06-oct-2015

https://sites.google.com/site/dallaspetstransport/home (Pet Scam) (Reported)
#225810 by Mike Wilson Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:02 am
Fake pet shippers

http://petshippingworld.page.tl
TEL:00447024038289
+447024038289

http://cargomasters.page.tl

AMERICAN OFFICE.
Cargo Masters Asia
1435 SW 68th Ave,California ,NY
TEL:+14428883995
FAX:0014428883995
Email:[email protected]
[email protected]

LONDON OFFICE.

Waterside
PO Box 365
Harmondsworth
UB7 0GB
United Kingdom
Tel: United Kingdom +447031806869
Fax: +448 715 034 558

SOUTH EAST ASIA OFFICES

Thailand. Bangkok Petchaburi Rd,Rajthewee
406/36 Amacop Plaza Bldg, 3th Floor
Tel:+66 955103807 +66958274428

Purket Office
Floor 6 stall 609 Central festival
74-75 Moo Vichitsongkram Rd
Mueang Purket District.83000
Tel:+66958274550 +66955103807
[email protected]

the websites are in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#226197 by Gigispain Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:05 am
I just had a situation like that , I saw an ad in a Spanish page of someone giving for adoption two kittens (British shorthair ) by someone named Barbara Cracking . She told me the kittens were in Portugal but she could send them to Spain and I'd pay for transport . After giving her all my details I received a call from a number in Thailand and an email from the same people asking me to pay 210€ to a person there . Thank God I put all the details on google and I found information here .
Here are the details and email of the person I was dealing with :
[email protected]
The pet courier company was this one :JET STAR
WIRE TRANSFER SERVICE TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE DIRECTOR OF THE JET STAR MOVING SERVICES who is presently there USING THE ADDRESS;
PROFESSIONAL PET TRANSPORTERS SERVICE Team. I'm very happy and impressed with the service'. Again, thanks a lot for an outstanding door-to-door hassle-free service!

Secretary;
Mr Donald Fegusen

Thanks
STAY TO ENJOY PROFESSIONAL PETS TRANSPORTATION
PETS DELIVERY SERVICE,
U.S.A / EUROPA / ASIA / AFRICA / CANADA Branch.

Thanks
Home delivery Manager
Mr. Eran Kolran

PAYMENT ADDRESS

FIRST/LAST NAMES.......ONORINE FUEYIH
Country...................................THAILAND
CITY.......................................SONGKHLA
STREET ADDRESS:......Hat Yai, Amphoe, Songkhla
ZIP CODE.........................................0066
TEST QUESTION:............................WHEN
ANSWER:........................................NOW
AMOUNT:......................................... 210 €