Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#286999 by Mike Wilson Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:17 pm
www.united-states-movers.com

(404) 490-1782

Fake pet shipper

Domain Name: UNITED-STATES-MOVERS.COM
Registrar: INTERNET DOMAIN SERVICE BS CORP
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 2487
Whois Server: whois.internet.bs
Referral URL: http://www.internet.bs
Name Server: NS1.KALAWEBS.NET
Name Server: NS2.KALAWEBS.NET
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 09-feb-2016
Creation Date: 09-feb-2016
Expiration Date: 09-feb-2017

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#288519 by Destinie Bartlett Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:25 pm
AlanJones wrote:From: [email protected]

Pet Friendly Hotels

AMERICAN DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, ANIMAL & PLANT HEALTH INSPECTION SERVICE

PROTECTING AMERICAN AGRICULTURAL RESOURCES

HEATED AC CRATE REQUIRED BY ANIMAL CONTROL AND QUARANTINE DEPARTMENT IN ATLANTA(GA) UNITED STATES

Dear XXX ,

This is to inform you that your kittens are set for delivery and are now ready to be boarded on their flight for XXX at 03:46pm but we are sorry to announce to you that they can't be boarded as the Animal control department here at Atlanta,GA Airport, requires that your kitten 's crate should be changed against a heated crate because they do not respect the new laws and norms which say pets under 6 months traveling by air out of the State should have an Airline crate . We need an Airline Crate with electronic heater which could regularize the kitten 's temperature according to the climate .Your kittens are still very young and we can't take the risk of transporting them without an airline crate as required by the customs .

The crate brought by Mrs Sandrine Lu is not suitable for international delivery and has been rejected by the customs .
We tried to negotiate with the customs but they said the only way they could led the kittens go is if they have an airline crate .

Your kittens wouldn't miss their flight if this problem is solved on time so contact us as soon as possible.Here are some crate models very good quality and ideal for transport by car, plane or train.They respect the new Laws and norms on pet transportation

Please make your choice on the following type of crate and make payment to our cashier. In case of rental, the crate returns to the company after delivery and you will be refunded 95% of the amount you will spend for renting the crate upon delivery by check and if you purchase the crate, it remains your property. It is mandatory to choose a type of crate otherwise the kittens will not travel and the money paid for the flight ticket shall not be refunded.
NB: - The cost for purchasing the crate is not refundable .
- The cost for renting a crate is refunded at 95% by check upon delivery.

Here are different types of crate available by Road, Sea and Air according to their sizes and options ;

Cage Model : KL 32
Purchase Price : $750
Rental Price plus damage deposit :$550
Containing capacity : 2 pet
Money to be refunded upon delivery : $522.5

Cage Model : KL 21
Purchase Price : $450
Rental Price plus damage deposit :$385
Money to be refunded upon delivery : $365.75

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE SUM WHICH IS THE FEE NEEDED TO RENT A CRATE.

SINCE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR US TO RECEIVE DIRECT PAYMENT INTO THE COMPANY ACCOUNT , IT IS THE COMPANY'S POLICY THAT SUCH PAYMENT SHOULD BE FORWARDED VIA WALMART MONEYGRAM TO OUR BRANCH OFFICE IN ATLANTA AS WE HAVE A UNIT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS.

PAYMENT IS TO BE DONE VIA WALMART MONEYGRAM USING THE ACCOUNTANT ADDRESS BELOW;

PAYMENT ADDRESS FOR WALMART MONEYGRAM

Names................ Rily Pharor
Address .............,1762 Clifton Road
City/State...........Atlanta,GA
Zip code..............30303

ONCE PAYMENT IS DONE , DO GET BACK TO US WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION

Sender Names

Reference Number

We guarantee you a punctual an defaultless delivery

Customer Consultancy Service
Rodney MOORE

Pet Friendly Hotels

FLIGHT DETAILS FOR YOUR KITTENS.

Dear client,
Below is the flight details for your kitten.

Depart 3h 46m

US Airways – Flight 2005 (economy) 1h 14m

3:30p Mon, Feb 9 ATL Atlanta, GA

4:44p Mon, Feb 9 CLT XXX

Airbus A320-100/200 (Narrow-body Jet) | 1h 14m

Change planes XXX
1h 41m

US Airways – Flight 4621 (economy)

Operated by US Airways Express-Republic Airlines 0h 51m

6:25p Mon, Feb 9 XXX

7:16p Mon, Feb 9 XXX

Delivery Agent's Name; Mr.Oneal Smith.

Delivery time from the Airport to your Home Address:45 minutes.
Final Delivery Time: 8 05pm

Independent Pet and Animal Transportation
Tel: 001-(850) 778 5062
ATLANTA BRANCH
E-mail: [email protected]
United Cargo Inc.

+18507785062

Did you ever receive your kittens??
I had gotten a similar email from Uship Pets for a yorkie puppy I am supposed to receive. I'd hate to find out that a puppy is sitting waiting for delivery.
#288523 by AlanJones Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:59 pm
There is no puppy, the whole thing is a scam and everyone you are in contact with you is fake and most likely played by the same scammer.

Please post the email addresses of the seller of the puppy, along with any websites and phonenumbers they gave you and the current details of the fake shipper.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#288566 by Bryon Williams Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:26 pm
^^^ You simply type or copy/paste the information here. Remove any of your personal information from emails prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#288574 by Mike Wilson Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:40 pm
Global Freights [email protected]

GLOBAL FRIEGHTS AND PETS DELIVERY
YOUR GLOBAL PETS TRANSPORT SOLUTION
140 JUMA AVE, 792 ROVAPORT,

London, UK W2 H45
Customer service contact
Telephone: (+44) 7031935125
Fax: (+44) 7031935125
email: [email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#288654 by Mike Wilson Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:32 pm
Admin Note: The scammer is using a gmai address that contains the name of a legitimate animal transportation company.

The real company does not use gmail or any other free email service when contacting customers
. \

From: GLOBAL Transporters [email protected] << Fake Company

Subject: ****DELIVERY SCHEDULE AND FLIGHT TICKET****‏‏‏‏‏‎

DEAR CLIENT NO:34,

YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AND EVERY THING IS SET FOR US TO DELIVER YOUR FEMALE ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY(WENDY) .BELOW ARE YOUR DELIVERY DETAILS:

DEPARTURE TIME FROM SALT LAKE,UTAH.......................................................WEDNESDAY (9:15 PM)
ARRIVAL TIME AT (Chesapeake, Virginia)..............................................THURSDAY (4:00 PM)
ARRIVAL TIME AT(811 juniper crescent unit 11)........THURSDAY (4:55 PM)
RECEIVER'S NAMES...........................................................<removed>.
DELIVERY ADDRESS........................................... <removed>
PUPPY BREED.......................................................................ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY.
QUANTITY.............................................................................1(ONE)
AMOUNT PAID......................................................................$1000.
DELIVERY NUMBER.............................................................SH/AP7450
NAME OF COURIER AGENT.................................................MR TERRY MARK
AGENT BATCH NUMBER.....................................................SHXF 5PH

It is ALWAYS a scam
#288923 by Maia Skye Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:52 pm
So, I was debating re: starting a separate thread but figure it already relates to this Atlanta airport shipping carrier case on the post that I've quoted below.

I have further information about the woman mentioned in this post re: bogus shipping company/bogus need for the victim to rent a "heated carrier" (no such thing) for kittens dropped off in an "improper carrier" by Mrs. Sandrine Lu.

I responded to an ad at this page:

http://ca.catsadoptions.com/catclassifi ... ch#kittens

I asked more info re: the kittens in the ad and the approximate location of the kittens because the ad had no info as to whether the kittens were 1/2 an hour from me or 5 hours.

The next day, I got an email from the site saying that I had a message. I went to see the message and the person supposedly with the kittens (a specific breed), gave me an email address so that I could ask for more info and pix. I sent off an email asking for more info and the approx location of the kittens and gave my approx location. I live in Canada.

I got an email back from the woman mentioned in this email a story re: her having a new job in Atlanta, GA and that she'd had to take the kittens with her and would be sending the kitten from there!
:shock: WTH?
She attached photos of the kittens. She had 4 questions listed for me but not like what questions a reputable breeder would be asking. No questions re: what other pets we have in the house or if it would be indoor only (often pushed for) or re: de-clawing (a nono) or requests to feed specific food, etc... I did answer the email with some basic info about my family and pet situation but I expressed concern re: a 3 month old kitten travelling so far. After I answered the email, I started re-reading the email more closely and the more I read it, the more "off" it sounded.

I googled the name Sandrine Lu from the email addy and Atlanta, GA and it got me 2 hits on google.

The first was:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandrine-lu-b1aa279a

The second was viewtopic.php?f=36&p=237132
Which is the post that I've quoted here just now.

I got a reply to my email response. She said she could tell that I would take good care of the kitten and that she could arrange a delivery of the kitten to my home and that I would have to do would be to cover the shipping costs; $285. She said that the kitten would not be alone and a delivery person would be with the kitten.

Surrrrrrrrrrrrre. First off, she's giving away a "pure-breed" type of cat (with microchip and current vaccinations) to somebody that far away in another country and she's just gonna pop this kitten and a delivery person on a flight from Atlanta to Canada and this person is gonna deliver the kitten right to my door for $285? Surrrrrrrrrrrrrre.

I'm not sure if I should contact the http://ca.catsadoptions.com/ site specifically first or how to proceed? It looks like there are a few ads with specifics and a phone number but 95% appear to be "free kittens" (purebred types) with the same photos used repeatedly for various provinces. I would hope that the catsadoptions site itself is not involved in all of this but it's overrun with these ads. I'd be curious if an inquiry to a totally separate ad for a totally separate breed, would lead to this same woman answering.

Sooooo... Anybody wanna try answering one of the similar ads for a random breed of cat and see if you get a response from the same woman, lol?

The more that I look at the site itself, the more I think that the site itself could be part of the con. Clicking the links to breeders, etc... takes you nowhere that I can see.

Maia

AlanJones wrote:From: [email protected]

Pet Friendly Hotels

AMERICAN DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, ANIMAL & PLANT HEALTH INSPECTION SERVICE

PROTECTING AMERICAN AGRICULTURAL RESOURCES

HEATED AC CRATE REQUIRED BY ANIMAL CONTROL AND QUARANTINE DEPARTMENT IN ATLANTA(GA) UNITED STATES

Dear XXX ,

This is to inform you that your kittens are set for delivery and are now ready to be boarded on their flight for XXX at 03:46pm but we are sorry to announce to you that they can't be boarded as the Animal control department here at Atlanta,GA Airport, requires that your kitten 's crate should be changed against a heated crate because they do not respect the new laws and norms which say pets under 6 months traveling by air out of the State should have an Airline crate . We need an Airline Crate with electronic heater which could regularize the kitten 's temperature according to the climate .Your kittens are still very young and we can't take the risk of transporting them without an airline crate as required by the customs .

The crate brought by Mrs Sandrine Lu is not suitable for international delivery and has been rejected by the customs .
We tried to negotiate with the customs but they said the only way they could led the kittens go is if they have an airline crate .

Your kittens wouldn't miss their flight if this problem is solved on time so contact us as soon as possible.Here are some crate models very good quality and ideal for transport by car, plane or train.They respect the new Laws and norms on pet transportation

Please make your choice on the following type of crate and make payment to our cashier. In case of rental, the crate returns to the company after delivery and you will be refunded 95% of the amount you will spend for renting the crate upon delivery by check and if you purchase the crate, it remains your property. It is mandatory to choose a type of crate otherwise the kittens will not travel and the money paid for the flight ticket shall not be refunded.
NB: - The cost for purchasing the crate is not refundable .
- The cost for renting a crate is refunded at 95% by check upon delivery.

Here are different types of crate available by Road, Sea and Air according to their sizes and options ;

Cage Model : KL 32
Purchase Price : $750
Rental Price plus damage deposit :$550
Money to be refunded upon delivery : $522.5

Cage Model : KL 21
Purchase Price : $450
Rental Price plus damage deposit :$385
Money to be refunded upon delivery : $365.75

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE SUM WHICH IS THE FEE NEEDED TO RENT A CRATE.

SINCE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR US TO RECEIVE DIRECT PAYMENT INTO THE COMPANY ACCOUNT , IT IS THE COMPANY'S POLICY THAT SUCH PAYMENT SHOULD BE FORWARDED VIA WALMART MONEYGRAM TO OUR BRANCH OFFICE IN ATLANTA AS WE HAVE A UNIT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS.

PAYMENT IS TO BE DONE VIA WALMART MONEYGRAM USING THE ACCOUNTANT ADDRESS BELOW;

PAYMENT ADDRESS FOR WALMART MONEYGRAM

Names................ Rily Pharor
Address .............,1762 Clifton Road
City/State...........Atlanta,GA
Zip code..............30303

ONCE PAYMENT IS DONE , DO GET BACK TO US WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION

Sender Names

Reference Number

We guarantee you a punctual an defaultless delivery

Customer Consultancy Service
Rodney MOORE

Pet Friendly Hotels

FLIGHT DETAILS FOR YOUR KITTENS.

Dear client,
Below is the flight details for your kitten.

Depart 3h 46m

US Airways – Flight 2005 (economy) 1h 14m

3:30p Mon, Feb 9 ATL Atlanta, GA

4:44p Mon, Feb 9 CLT XXX

Airbus A320-100/200 (Narrow-body Jet) | 1h 14m

Change planes XXX
1h 41m

US Airways – Flight 4621 (economy)

Operated by US Airways Express-Republic Airlines 0h 51m

6:25p Mon, Feb 9 XXX

7:16p Mon, Feb 9 XXX

Delivery Agent's Name; Mr.Oneal Smith.

Delivery time from the Airport to your Home Address:45 minutes.
Final Delivery Time: 8 05pm

Independent Pet and Animal Transportation
Tel: 001-(850) 778 5062
ATLANTA BRANCH
E-mail: [email protected]
United Cargo Inc.

+18507785062
#288924 by Mike Wilson Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:13 pm
Hello,
http://ca.catsadoptions.com is a free listing service that is exploited by the scammers. The scammers will use any free listing service that will accept their ads. Many of the service rely on the user to report the fakes and post a warning about not paying via money transfer such as Western Union or Money Gram.

Please post the email address used by the fake shipping company. You can also start a new thread for the emails from the scammer that was offering the non existent kittens, please include the email address and telephone number if any.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#289025 by Britshalmurph Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:11 pm
Ugh yikes. I wish I would have paid more attention.
Sam scam with Sphynx kittens.
Names: Nelline Shower,Tom Crowe

Supposedly from Colorado and Denver

Number: 19702350328
The Web site is Pet Airway
[email protected] is the email
400 dollars this SOB got me for. I should have read the signs and paid attention to the website but I assumed since my husband talked to a person then it was ok
sob story about a widow and blah blah

Pride is wounded, and I am kittenless.
#289026 by Bryon Williams Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:20 pm
Sorry to hear you are a victim of this pet scam.

What is the web address of the fake pet shipping company?

Do you have the email address of the fake seller?

Can you post some of the emails sent to you from the fake seller and shipper?

Please buy or adopt your pet locally where you can physically see the pet, meet the owners and see the conditions the pet was raised in. You will also want to make sure the pet is compatible with your family.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#289027 by Bryon Williams Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:31 pm
Both numbers VoIP which means it can call and be answered anywhere in the world with internet connection. 719-204-3479 and 970-235-0328

(719) 204-3479
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Canon City, CO
VoIP - Google Voice

(970) 235-0328
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Estes Park, CO
VoIP - Google Voice

#289135 by Mike Wilson Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:54 pm
www.expresscargoline.com

Fake pet shipper with Credit Card phishing page.
Also offers fake refundable insurance.

Express Cargo Line, Mexico
Phone: +521-55 46 83 85 18 / +521-55 63 37 16 25
Fax: +521 55 78 85 81 71
Email Address: [email protected]

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#289138 by Mike Wilson Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:22 pm
[email protected]

Dear Client,
Welcome to our notification services by mail.

*** (R)egistered E-mail ***

Dear Client,# 11

We have already finished with the processing of the flight papers for your Puppy
Pets Aviation Commission, we will proceed immediately with the delivery of your Puppy to your home address;

WE ARE PRESENTLY AT THE PET AVIATION OFFICE IN
WERE YOUR PUPPY CAN NOT BEEN ALLOWED WITHOUT THE INSURANCE.
THIS MONEY IS 100% REFUNDABLE UPON DELIVERY OF YOUR MALE PUPPY
You should carefully read through the message below for better understanding. Call us in case of any questions.
The Aviation Control Department brings the following to your attention:
The report is as follows,
1. Following the National and International Aviation Commission' Rules and Regulations on Pets Transportation and section 12 sub paragraph 2, ".... the life of all Pets being transported from One State to another or from one Country to another must be fully Insured by an Insurance Cooperation at the state of Origin against any unforeseen eventuality.
2. Following a compromise between the Canada Aviation Complaint Commission and the
CANADA STATES Financial Commission, it was concluded that "..the life of all Pets being transported from one country to another or from one state to another should be insured and this LIFE INSURANCE FEE is COMPLETELY REFUNDABLE and varies from one PET SPECIES to another depending on the FINANCIAL VALUE of the PET.
3. We also wish to let you know, according to the World Price Determination Commission, the average shop price for this Pet (Male Puppy )

From the above, the Life Insurance Fee you are supposed to pay for your package ( Male Puppy ..: Article Registration Number: AU120498NL)

So you are to pay as Refundable Life Insurance Deposit for your Article:Male Puppy This Refundable Life Insurance Deposit will cover your Male
Puppy . against any unforeseen eventualities along the journey to your home

N.B: This Life Insurance Deposit of is completely refundable at the time of delivery of your Female
Puppy. at your home today. The refund will be done only to
after you must have signed the necessary Receiver's Documents with the Special Pets and Animals Carrier for your Pet (AMBER M HAWKEN). The Insurance Fee will be refunded only to

, because those are the names we have in our records.
You are to make the payments of the Refundable Life-Insurance Deposit using the address below.

Note that,

In Laws

PAYMENT ADDRESS MONEY GRAM.

CASHIER FIRST NAMES::............................NICHAPAT
CASHIER FIRST LAST NAME...KHONGPET
COUNTY :.............................Thailand
PROVINCE:.........................Bangkok
CITY.............................Nong khai
Address..21 Main Street,Nong Khai
Amount........................1200AUD

many jurisdiction around the world have created statues which forbid cruelty to some animal (PETS) but these vary by country and in some cases by the use of some practice

In AUSTRALIA,THAILAND ,CANADA,U.S.A ,SOUTH ,Europe,THAILAND etc cruelty to animal is criminal offense and so many be fiend or jail for it up to five years .On February 15, 1911, the house of commons introduced the protection of animal act on the behalf of the royal society of the prevention cruelty to animal (R.S.P.C.A) The maximum punishment was 6moths of hard labour and a fine for aggression against cat ,dogs and people in cruelty to animal and interpersonal violence .Press Release, 159-167.jail 25years in prison .Hope that is understood.

You have to make sure you have a Valid Identification Document, be it your Driving License or National Identity Card or Any Valid and Legally Recognized Identification Paper that carries your full names

Your urgent response regarding the payment of the Refundable Life Insurance Deposit will be highly appreciated because we have already processed the flight papers for your Male Puppy. .
This Male Puppy will be approved
Pets Aviation Control Commission for delivery at your home address only after they receive the Life Insurance Papers for this Female Puppy.

You have to make the payment

Enjoy Our Service Pets Carriers

Secretary;
Mr Donald Fegusen

Thanks

Pending a positive response, please receive sir / madam our sincere greetings.
ANIMAL TRANSPORT wants the best for its customers.
ANIMAL TRANSPORT Sat your service 24h/24.
Mail:
[email protected]
FlightAware

VAT number: BN 22353720474
Approval No.: 20-4 7924/761
RCS (SIREN): 001 226 985
Establishment number: 0001
Establishment Siret Number: 00123698510014

Stay safe and enjoy our Services.

Thanks for using our Services
We will always be faithful to you our Customers.

We pledge the best of our services to you our customers.

THAILAND, CANADA/K.L.M / USA /AUSTRALIA /SINGAPORE /EUROPE / AFRICA / ASIA / AMERICA /etc world wide

It is ALWAYS a scam
#289502 by justiceforpuppies Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:21 pm
All,

Unfortunately i have been scammed and all i wanted is a puppy for my daughter. Please be aware of the following company:

Continental animal transportation [email protected]
Tel: +237 675727475

Branch company. Yhey asked me to make western union transfer to
Alain Jackson
Charlotte north carolina
Now they are asking for vacvination and crate amount of 640 dollar6.

All organised by Cynthia Jones [email protected]