Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#374423 by J.Doe Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:02 am
Re: Spotlight Aviary Inquiry ... African grey parrot
Inbox

[email protected]
Attachments
Thu, Oct 4, 2:06 AM (2 days ago)
to me

Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from [email protected]
Hello Regina,

Thanks for the prompt response. Attached to this email is a copy of CITES Permit we used to ship hyacinth macaw bird to our client in Thailand. Yes, the parrot will be flown from Webster, Texas to Sapporo, Japan without any problem because we ship our birds with all valid paperworks. I talked with the manager of the Pet Transport Company i use in shipping my birds and he said the parrot will be shipped into Sapporo, Japan without any problems since i will be sending the parrot with the right papers, i will advice that you give them a chance to handle the shipment because they have always handled my shipment.

I will advice that you buy a 6 months old baby due to the flight distance, we can supply your order for a 2 or 3 months old baby but it's going to be very stressful for a 2 or 3 months old baby. The shipping company i will be using always handle both my local and international shipment and everything has always workout well, the delivery process will take approximately 48 to 72 hours for the parrot to arrive your home address in Sapporo, Japan. Thanks and waiting to read back from you soon.

Kind Regards.
Stay Blessed.

On 3 October 2018 at 07:14:08 +02:00, Reng @gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you for your reply.

(((I tried ordering from Japan, but the Japanese breeders here are taking advantage of the CITES
protection for greys. They tell us that foreign bred birds, especially from Texas & Cameroon cannot enter Japan anymore and because of little supply & overwhelming demand, they are justified to charge us crazy expensive prices at Black market. I feel they are using the CITES to propagate black market.)))

I want a female baby Congo grey, about 2 or 3 months. Will babies be safe on the long lonely journey from U.S. to Japan?

My address:ng

I want the birds as soon as possible.
For the present moment, I want one bird, if we are successful in getting your birds to me,
than I will be ordering one more later for myself and some for my Japanese friends.
Most important to me is whether the bird will be able to enter into Sapporo due to all this
fuss about bird flue or CITES/COPS18.
Can you re assure me that the birds you send me can enter Japan with minimal problem?
I feel sure that the birds CAN ENTER with correct paperwork, since they will be my companion pets...
Sincerely.

ng

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 3:51 AM <[email protected]> wrote:
a,

Welcome to Spotlight Aviary. Thanks for your prompt response and interest in our African grey parrots, we have tame pairs available for re homing. I am located in Webster, Texas and my address is: 2702 Bay Area Blvd, Webster, Texas 77598 USA. Our babies and adult parrots are well trained, hand feed and are very lovely with kids, strangers and other household pets. They are all well socialized, DNA Tested and very healthy without any health issues. One African grey parrot will cost you $900.00 excluding shipping and paperworks. International shipping fee and paperworks will cost an additional $600.00 making a total of $1,500.00 for everything. We also sale bird cages and toys. Please kindly get back to me with answers to the following questions:

- Where about are you located?
- When do you need the parrot?
- How many parrots are you interested in?
- What age and sex of parrot you will be interested in?
- Are you okay having the parrot delivered to your home address?

Once i read back from you with answers to all my questions as above, i shall get back to you with some pictures, a lovely video and details on how the shipping to your home address will work out. Thanks and waiting for your prompt reply.

Best Regards.
Stay Blessed.

On 2 October 2018 at 19:30:57 +02:00, Email Form <[email protected]> wrote:
First Name

Mobile Number
I want to buy a baby African Grey. I stay in Sapporo, Japan. Can you send the bird out to me if I pay for the airfare? The bird will need CITES documents to enter Japan? Please let me know?* Later if all goes well, I would like to order for my friends as well. ng
Advertisement