Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#372061 by Terminator5 Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:15 am
Scameroon Fake Puppy Scam

http://goldendoodlepuppies.us/testimonial.html

Hello every one we are happy to introduce you to our Golden Doodle puppies home,made up of my self my wife,our lovely son and numinous Golden Doodle puppies, it all started as a dream and its a dream come true now. Falling in love with a friends Golden Doodle puppies some years back has turn out into a breeding home for Golden Doodle puppies. We have, and been breeding Golden Doodle puppies for about 8 years now.

The first experience with Golden Doodle puppies was a great one as the ones I came across were those of about 6 to 8lbs range. They were Short small and fluffy dogs. I saw this as a perfect size for them. Not the pale looking Golden Doodle puppies, but again they were not too big to take places. I am noticing with time, that the toy breeds seem to be getting tiny and tiny all the time, This is true as far as the Golden Doodle puppies is concern . Now I see and 4 to 6lbs Golden Doodle puppies all over the place.

After all these observations,we then decided to do something that could preserve what the Golden Doodle puppies should look like, a short cobby wrinkled but low to the ground fluffy healthy pom of about 4 to 7lbs. It has not been easy to get Golden Doodle puppies of this size at all.but fortunately we have taken time and searched all over the whole territory to find that right breeding stock. Our Golden Doodle puppies are raised to be happy, healthy, sturdy dogs, aimed at making us laugh and feel loved as well as their secondary owners. They are free from diseases that has to do with genetics , and are of wonderful temperaments. That is what a “Real Golden Doodle puppies” should be, and we do everything possible to maintain that standard at our Golden Doodle puppies home and thus “The home of the Real Golden Doodle puppies”.

I began just with a tan stud and a black female, I was constantly in the quest for more knowledge about Golden Doodle puppies, thought i did lots of research but could not get the required knowledge that i needed, then latter i started coming across articles that stated Golden Doodle puppies many more colors, this motivated me and so searched further. I finally learned that Golden Doodle puppies were once white, chocolate, brindle, and a dark silver colored, also,they were apricot fawn, fawn, and black, but the America Golden Doodle puppies Dog Club reduced these colors by writing a standardized article that only recognized a certain colors. It triggered my quest to seek out Golden Doodle puppies of Color and start working with them. my passion and personal mission is to get these wonderful colors recognized globally . This is a work in progress and i will eventually add more as our website grows.

We find satisfaction in raising puppies because of the smiling families that come to adopt them. Here you will find some testimonials for past puppies and sold puppies. Take a look at what our past customers have to say about us for we have served them with good faith.

Good morning dear Rondeau family,

Daisy is currently doing great and is growing as happy as possible. I’ve sent you some pictures by email so you can enjoy your baby as well. She is the sunshine of our days , she is always playing, giving us love and making funny faces!!!

My Regards,

Kathlin Silva !!!!

Hi, Tina

is a blessing to our family this year. You guys made our dream to come true. To God we never believed you were going to ship the baby to us; Because we had falling into the hands of scams many times , So my husband said, well this should be the last time that we are sending money via wire transfer. And thank GOD we did and you kept to your words, God will bless you and your family, i can’t stop thanking you, we so excited. Wishing you the best. If I have someone who is interested in buying a Golden Doodle puppies puppy, your website will be the first to visit. We couldn’t be happier! Thanks for everything.

Mr Tom Vincent N.

Hi there, we are very glad to share an updated picture of our Jane, which we got a couple of months before from you. We have to tell you he is an amazing puppy. People stop us constantly, to play with him. Other Puppynowners tell us how perfect he is!!!!

We just adore him. Anthony teases me that I constantly kiss him and say under my breath, “he is so cute and love, affection and outgoing”!!!!!

Respectfully,

Connakl M. E Family

Best Golden Doodle Family are a professional breeder who truly cares for the welfare of her puppies. they made sure our baby was safely delivered within 48 hours of my purchase. Now our lulu is a happy healthy addition to our family, and she is absolutely gorgeous and intelligent!!

Jessica Cotman

Best Golden Doodle Family, I know you told me someone didn't think batman's semen was fertile enough. Well when my vet got it and checked it, he said it was one of the best samples he had ever checked when someone used chilled semen. Thanks so much for working with me under strict time constraints. This is what I wish we all got from stud services every time. Thank you very much. Puppies on dec 19, 2016.

Watson

Happy, happy breeder

Address lookup

canonical name goldendoodlepuppies.us.
aliases
addresses 185.224.137.85

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.us with "goldendoodlepuppies.us"...
Domain Name: goldendoodlepuppies.us
Registry Domain ID: DC466C6CC203E4DB5ABFA3F6ED555DF43-NSR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-06-23T07:21:23Z
Creation Date: 2018-06-18T07:21:23Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-06-18T07:21:23Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: C2DBC1390C641471380AA3C9255375A90-NSR
Registrant Name: Sims Kenny
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 22 elevs street yde
Registrant Street:
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: yde
Registrant State/Province: central
Registrant Postal Code: 00237
Registrant Country: CM
Registrant Phone: +237.691929331
Registrant Phone Ext: