Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#363559 by Mike Wilson Tue May 01, 2018 11:13 pm
www.bgstrelocators.com

Fake pet shipping company.

Subject: Re: 14 week old Rottweiler puppy

Dear Diane,

Thanks for your mail and the answers to my questions. I am glad you can assure me of a wonderful home for Dexter. I will always check ones in a while to know how you all are doing. I am actually rehoming Dexter because he was being looked after by my sister who is very ill right now as we speak and she cannot take care of him anymore. I am also very committed to work and i can't take him to work because it is not allowed. I cannot give him the love and attention he deserves, so i thought it wiser to look for him a loving home rather than keeping him lonely. We are actually located in Dublin, Ireland, and i will have to deliver him over to you through a professional pet delivery company. The total for the puppy and delivery will be 300 pound and he will be delivered directly to your address so you will not have to go to the airport. So, i am going to do all the shipping and delivery arrangements with the delivery company and hand over the puppy to them to be shipped and delivered to you.

We have a very good pet delivery company here known as BGST Relocators. We have known them for many years. BGST Relocators company is avery reliable and professional pet delivery company with many years of experience in pet delivery. They have a very good reputation and also professional workers that handles a puppy delivery with care and we trust them. You can look at their website at,www.bgstrelocators.com. Dexter will be delivered sound and healthy.

BGST Relocators – Moving Your Goods and Pets World-wide

www.bgstrelocators.com

At Bgst Relocators, we аrе making research continuously аnd improving оur ѕеrvісеѕ to thе hіghеѕt ѕtаndаrdѕ. Wе оffеr dіffеrеnt ѕеrvісеs rаngіng frоm animal shipping to logistics, warehousing, cargo, transport and other related services.

The total cost will be 300 pound which you will send over to me to arrange delivery or you can pay directly to the BGST Relocators after i must have arranged delivery and hand over Dexter to them. Just let me know and i will do it as you will prefer. How soon will you want him to come over?

Regards,
Katie P

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement