Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#363554 by Mike Wilson Tue May 01, 2018 11:02 pm
www.amysphynxkittenshome.com
[email protected]

Fake kitten site.

Subject: Re: Sphynx Kittens

Helloxxxxx, Thank you for visiting our site and for your inquiry regarding our lovely Sphynx kittens for sale. We are familiar with this breed and have raised them over the years and we have made out time to properly educate ourselves on the breed to be of help to you as a prospective buyer. All our lovely cuddles are raised here in our home around kids and people.Very good for people who are allergic to cats with hairs. They always sit with us on the couch and they enjoy meeting our guests quite often.They have all had their first and second set of shots implying that they are all vet checked and up to date on all shots and vaccines and are now ready and fit to move into new homes with their new owners with 1 year Health Guarantee certificate and Registration papers. 10-13 weeks is just a perfect age for re-homing. We breed for the sake of experience and for the love of the breed so our fees are affordable enough for any pet loving family.They will be going for $500 Each.This is a cat which enjoys lavishing love on his human companions as much as they love the same treatment in return. Let me know your final choice of kitten on our website www.amysphynxkittenshome.com and I will advice you on the next step towards getting the kitten in your home. Where are you located? Which kitten are you looking at? www.amysphynxkittenshome.com Please get back to me for the next step. Thank You!

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement