Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#362430 by MinnesotaReed Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:41 am
The same guy is now working as http://cherubicbengals.com/ Almost lost my money, but the lady at walmart (money orders) said" If it is for a pet, it's a scam." So we called him, it went down hill from there...
Cherubic Bengals Cat Scam!!

...does this sound familiar?
"Why Do We Breed?
Our favorite Movie Quote Says it All!.
A Cat has no use for fancy cars or big homes or designer clothes.
A water logged stick will do just fine. A cat doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb.
Give him your heart and he'll give you his.
How many people can you say that about?
How many people can make you feel rare, and pure, and special?
How many people can make you feel extraordinary?"

EMAIL Response:

Hello XXXXX and thanks for contacting regarding the purchase of Baola.. Baola is currently 12 weeks old, F4, has not been spayed/neutered, is 100% healthy, do not shed, very active and playful and ready for loving home.

We are in Springfield, MA and all our kittens come regularly wormed, fully vaccinated, are vet checked twice, litter trained, come with 4 weeks free insurance, vaccination record, all papers plus registration, a food menu and we are at hand anytime to give support and advice.

Attached to this email is our sales contract for you to go through, sign and get back to us with the signed copy if OK with every terms/conditions in the contract.

We will put Baola ON HOLD for flight arrangements and shipment to your state location airport after you issue us a copy of the signed contract and we've confirmed your payment for Baola.

Once flight arrangements is done, I'll get back to you with the full flight info, flight tracking/booking number plus pickup instructions at your state location airport.

A home delivery can be done from your state location airport to your home for an extra $50 in case you might not be chanced to go for pickup at your state location airport.

You must have a drivers license or a photo ID for personal identification and collection. Expecting your reply with the signed contract and name of the closest airport to you..
Advertisement

#362435 by Mike Wilson Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Thank you for posting the information on the new fake breeder site.

413-271-7356

Domain Name: CHERUBICBENGALS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2252090429_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.pananames.com
Registrar URL: http://www.pananames.com
Updated Date: 2018-04-14T07:43:21Z
Creation Date: 2018-04-14T07:43:19Z

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#362438 by MinnesotaReed Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:26 pm
Date: Tue, <removed>
Subject: Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Bengal kittens for sale (Baola)
To: XXXXXXX

Yes XXXXXXXXXXXXX, we still have 2 free shipping coupons left. And we are giving these 2 free shipping coupons to the first 2 customers to make a purchase from us. So for now, all what you will have to pay is $550 and you get free shipping to your state location airport where you will have to go for pickup upon arrival. You can pay $50 extra for home delivery if you want. I will be expecting the signed copy of the sales contract if all is fine by you.

Regards
Hardy. M

On xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX wrote:
Hi,

I was looking at your website for shipping, It says that shipping runs around $300, but there is a note saying that currently shipping is free, is this still true?

Thanks,
XXXXXXX

On xxxxxxxxxxxx, Cherubic Bengals <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello XXXXXXX and thanks for contacting regarding the purchase of Baola.. Baola is currently 12 weeks old, F4, has not been spayed/neutered, is 100% healthy, do not shed, very active and playful and ready for loving home.

We are in Springfield, MA and all our kittens come regularly wormed, fully vaccinated, are vet checked twice, litter trained, come with 4 weeks free insurance, vaccination record, all papers plus registration, a food menu and we are at hand anytime to give support and advice.

Attached to this email is our sales contract for you to go through, sign and get back to us with the signed copy if OK with every terms/conditions in the contract.

We will put Baola ON HOLD for flight arrangements and shipment to your state location airport after you issue us a copy of the signed contract and we've confirmed your payment for Baola.

Once flight arrangements is done, I'll get back to you with the full flight info, flight tracking/booking number plus pickup instructions at your state location airport.

A home delivery can be done from your state location airport to your home for an extra $50 in case you might not be chanced to go for pickup at your state location airport.

You must have a drivers license or a photo ID for personal identification and collection. Expecting your reply with the signed contract and name of the closest airport to you..

Regards..
Hardy. M
Cherubic Bengals
http://cherubicbengals.com/available-kittens.html
Tel: +1 (413) 271-7356
#362439 by Mike Wilson Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:31 pm
Previous site used by this scammer

www.foxybengals.com

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#363263 by anncho600 Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:24 pm
So glad I looked here. I sent contract and asked if he tooj pay pal or credit card..Nope as predicted wanted cash transfer. Thanks for your post!

Full email below

That’s good Patricia. I have received the signed copy of the sales contract. Below is my information for payment via any nearby MoneyGram or Western Union store.

Names: Hardy Morrison
City: Springfield
State: Massachusetts
Zip code: 01109
Address: 10 Bernard St
Tel: (413) 271-7256

Get back to me with the reference number once you make your payment so we confirm and put your kitten On Hold for flight arrangements and shipment to your address tomorrow.

Regards
Hardy. M