Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#361067 by Mike Wilson Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:43 am

Subject: Re: Maltese puppies for sale ( Jolie & Cindy)

Hello,
We appreciate your continuous interest in my puppies . They are great Champion Bloodline Maltese puppies and I can assure you that you've made a great choice. Prior to placing my puppies in a good home, We always lay emphasis on a few issues and possibly address them ahead of time;
First of all, we do NOT place our pup in homes where they will just be breeding and making money without proper care and adequate medical attention. In addition to the importance of medical attention, we do NOT let our puppies go into homes where they would live permanently outside and not in an enclosed home! Furthermore, we will NOT place our puppies with anyone who has any history of child or animal abuse!

We advise our potential buyers to take time and educate themselves on how to properly care for their unique new Maltese Puppy . As long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with these puppies, we will consider placing our puppies in your home, regardless of your location.

We're based here in Texas which is miles from you so I think we might have to ship these puppies though I guess you should be wondering if it is safe or not. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't. I had seconds thoughts myself on my first attempt to ship a puppy couple of years back until it was a success. "When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe and approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs in accordance with the USDA guidelines" These puppies will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to care & looked after the puppies on and off the plane until delivery. When we go to book a flight for our pets, we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself) .Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound in their new homes. Believe me when I say it is better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a few hours flight than drive with that puppy for 6 hours or more.

Shipping a puppy to you will require the follow for a Pet Safe travel program;

- Certified Health and immunization certificates - $40 USD
- Airline approved crate - $30 USD
- Climate controlled pet class flight fee - $130 USD
- Cost per puppy - $ 500 USD
-total for A Puppy including shipping $ 700 USD

The shipping process normally takes between 6-12 hours to complete. So to have a puppy shipped over to you , will be $700 USD and delivery at your door steps .
In order to arrange shipping , i will require you to provide me your shipping details as follows :

Your full names::::
State::::
City::::
Zip code:::::
Cell phone number::::

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement