Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#360782 by Chrly Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:43 pm
My husband and I were looking for a puppy and this is the response I received. I did some research and found out that they are listed scammers. Wanted to make sure that people were aware of it .

[email protected]

Thanks for the reply. I knew from my prayers that God was going to make a good choice for Gunner. Attached to this mail you will find his pics. I am happy to know that you are pet lovers and can take good care of my puppy, I was just scared because I have read about some people that actually maltreat animals for pleasure in the name of bloody dog fight games or for animal experiment purposes. You might be wondering why i am giving the Puppies for adoption Firstly i will like you to know a little about me, i am a single mom and not a breeder . My Mom was the owner of the puppies but i lost her to cancer a couple of weeks ago . I have to give out the puppies because they are so lonely at home since i get up very early and go to work and only come back home in the evening and sometimes late at night which makes it impossible for me to give them all the care they deserve. So i was advised by a friend to offer them for home adoption . I had difficulty to decide to do so and i really want to offer them for free since my late mother was adopting them for $250 like you saw on the web site.But i will prefer not to sell to any one but offer for free because i want them go as soon as possible.and I made a promised to my mother on her dying bed that i will offer them for free. i am located in Honolulu Hawaii . Let me know when you will be free to come and pick up the puppy or I can ship to you if you are willing to take care of the shipping fee?. I will prefer to meet you in person and so i can get to know his new parents but i know reliable pet transportation companies that will deliver the puppy to your home address if you are not able to come and pick up . Let me know when you will be coming to get the puppy. Have a nice day . GOD BLESS YOU .
Regards
Mrs Christina
Advertisement

#360787 by Mike Wilson Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:57 pm
Welcome to scamwarners,
Thank you for taking the time to post the email from this scam which will help other potential victims.

Ifyou have any additional questions please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon