Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#46502 by Mike Wilson Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:27 am
Gavin Jeff [email protected]

Received: from [41.217.153.129] Cameroon, Africa

Hello,
Nice reading from you in regards to my 12 weeks old puppies,i have two of them available, These puppies are named Max and Dodo but if you wanna change their name,that will be of your own Choice. Max and Dodo are a pure breed KC registered puppies with all shots,vaccines and vet records updated.Max and Dodo are so lovely and friendly and ready to go to any caring and lovely home who will spoil them with lots of love and care and that my reason for placing them up for adoption.I'm looking for a reasonable,knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer these puppies with lots of love kisses and hugs Max and Dodo has great personality and good temperaments with kids and other home pets and they will be a great companion to your family. The puppies would be coming along with their vet records,and all their papers attached to their package with lots of play toys and other accessories .You have nothing to worry about their feeding, because i will also enclose their hand book and feeding menu to their package .my main reason for placing out this puppies for adoption is because i have a very busy work schedule due to my temporal appointment.So please if you are interested let me know a little about you like: >
Your Names,------------------------
where you are located ------------------------------ -----
how much experience you have with Dogs -----------------
Sex you are interested in -----------------------------
your main reason for getting one of them.. ----------------
Do you want the Puppy for breeding or for home use?-------
Each of the puppy will cost you $300 And i will also like you to be updating me with his/her monthly picture so that i can see how he or she is doing in their new home ok ?
thanks and waiting

Jeff

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#46607 by Mike Wilson Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:47 pm
Fake shipping company used by this scam artist.

Pet Shipping Moving Customer Service
Representative of Livestock Corporation

Wants payment sent via Western Union to Cameroon, Africa

DETAILS TO BE USED FOR WESTERN UNION TRANSFER:

NAMES: ___________________________LOBE PATRICK
DESTINATION / COUNTRY:___________ CAMEROUN(CMR)
CITY: _____________________________ DOUALA
POST CODE________________________00237

TEST QUESTION: ___________________WHAT FOR?
TEST ANSWER: ____________________ TRANSPORT

E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 509-414-6615

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon