Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
Advertisement

#334633 by jenashweb Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:34 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:How along ago did she send the money and where?

She sent the money to Alexandria Virginia on Sunday. She is in Vacation and the puppies were to be shipped to her on the 24th once she returned home. It's sickening. She is so distraught and I still have this "man" trying to convince me that she will revive her puppy.
#334634 by Mike Wilson Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:46 pm
Sorry to hear that you mom lost money to these lying low life criminals. Please post the email(s) from Special Poodles that ask for money to be send. Include the email address and telephone number used in and the scam. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

If you have a website for the fake pet shipper please post a link to the site.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#342495 by Alkeviab Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:56 am
DEAR CLIENT- #CA/4785-AB745-EE

Cite Permit Needed for your MALE SHIH TZU PUPPY
We have completed Forms of delivery for your SHIH TZU PUPPY, Also we had procured a flight ticket for him using the money you paid for the flight fee, but we were prevented here at the final terminal at the George Bush International Airport(),this morning from proceeding with the delivery by the National Aviation commission and Cite Permit commission,for the following reasons;

Reason for the grounding of your Pets.

* Following the rules of the National Aviation and Pet Transportation Commission ,precisely Section 234, article 42(2)which states that "any animal, reptile or bird that will be transported from one province/state to another, must be registered by a Cite Permit agency against any eventuality. " Due to the fact that your PUPPY was insured by an insurance company, you have been recommended to act as quickly as possible in getting a new Cite Permit processed at your names so we can proceed with the delivery of your PUPPY

Following a compromise between the National Aviation and National Pet Transportation Commissions on the pets' case, it was concluded that the live of THE PUPPY must be covered by the Cite Permit sector before being transported from one part of the country to another.

The Cite Permit rates varies from one pet to another, depending on the size and financial value of the Animal . "

We also want you to know that , according to the National Commission of Price Determination for Pets, the Cite Permit fee will be determined by the value and size of the pet. As such,the price of a breed Bunny" is $200 , and mMAXis under the category of " Bunny breed" which will cost at total of $400 for a full Cite Permit covarage fee.

*We know you must be wondering why you were not informed of this before. The reason is simple: This Cite Permit scheme is one of the laws governing the transportation of the pet and the life of your pets must be secured.

Origin of this Cite Permit scheme:

This Cite Permit fee is designed to protect the lives of animals or pets who travel around the world. This is because some pets loose their lives, and airlines and Pet Transportation Companies have usually been forced to pay huge sums as compensation. For this reason, this life insurance for animals has been introduced so that if anything happens to their pets while on delivery,using any Pet Transportation Company, or an airline, the client will be fully refunded by the insurance company that insured the pet .

Important Note:

Note that the $400 you pay is not considered as part of the cost for transporting the pet, but it is only for the pets' Cite Permit coverage and money will be returned to you once the delivery staffs arrives at your house in CASH.

Advantage of the refundable insurance scheme:

The advantage of this scheme is as follows:
The $400 you are going to pay will be returned to you when your pet is delivered to you at your home by the delivery man in CASH.

BELOW ARE THE VARIOUS INSURANCE OPTIONS

* YOU COULD PAY FOR THE CITE PERMIT OF YOUR MALE SHIH TZU PUPPy FOR LIFE WHICH WILL COST YOU $400
* YOU COULD ALSO PAY FOR A NINE (9) YEARS CITE PERMIT WHICH WILL COST YOU $300
* YOU COULD STILL PAY FOR A 7 YEARS (7) CITE PERMIT WHICH WILL COST YOU $2000

How Reimbursements Work

Typically pet cite permit provider, uses one of the three methods in determining reimbursements: listed below:

* CASH ( When Pet courier arrives your Home )
* BANK TRANSFER ( Three bank working days after arrival )
* MASTER CARD, DEBIT CARD, VISA CARD... ( Direct Transfer)

The Department of Insurance (DoI) & Policyholders through their statisticians knows the % reimbursement which is available for pet's accidents, injuries and illnesses......
Details about the ONLINE CHECK IN will be filled and emailed over to your when we confirm Re- fundable Insurance charge. E.g filled out the Booking information and booking reference with last name.

MODE OF PAYMENT;
This payment is to be done to the developmental branch of petairways in Cameroon
using the address of the agent in charge of confirming the Cite Permit fee:

Payment Address:

First Name.............................SUSAND
Last Names..........................DORIS MOORE
Country.......................................... US
STATE...................................GEORGIA
CITY.........................................ATLANTA
Postal Code........................ 30303
Amount.....................$400

After making payment, please get back to us with full details of payment such as;

sender's name,
amount and the 8-digit reference number (MTCN) to allow us to confirm the payment and send you a reschedule flight details and a tracking number for the flight, to ensure a 100% guarantee of transaction.

NOTICE*:THE PET INSURANCE COMMISSION IS ALWAYS THERE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE CITE PERMIT FEE IS HANDED BACK TO YOU UPON ARRIVAL AND YOU HAVE TO SIGN TO APPROVE THAT YOU HAVE COLLECTED THE MONEY

Without this payment, your SHIH TZU PUPPY will not leave the office of the Commission for Aviation, which will make things worse for the PUPPY, and can cause a disease that can seriously affect your bunny. We do not want to keep your pet here for a long time, so we advise you to make payment as quickly as possible, otherwise we will charge you a fee for each day the pets spends in the office of the Commission.

THANKS FOR USING OUR SERVICES
#342496 by Mike Wilson Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:03 am
Hello and thank you for posting. Please post the email address used in this scam along with any telephone numbers or websites.

If you have any additional questions please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#362465 by ecochrane13 Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:59 pm
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Valued Client,
Accept greetings from Pet Control Department of the U.S Branch.
We wish to inform you that your puppy is presently under our detention. We have done all check up and the puppy is ready now for Flight. But we are facing a little problem, the Insurance and Quarantine service center for the City International Airport service which is the first Port of check-out requires an insurance certification proceeding the delivery of your puppy.
The said insurance fee is re-fundable upon safe arrival of this puppy at your doorstep.
If the insurance certificate is not provided within 24hours, this puppy will be placed on Quarantine for the next Two (2) months, and the parties related to this puppy will be claimed at the court of Law for pet abuse.
This insurance fee goes along side to enable us to get your pet an Insurance Certificates and hiring of a crate for your puppy to be delivered to you including transfer of ownership papers on your names. All you need to understand is that Pet transport Department have got nothing with pet insurance services.We only help to organize the shipment/ delivery of your puppy through our pet delivery aircrafts and Vans to your door step. we wish to enlighten you about the following points concerning the transportation of animals with U.S;

1A. All animals have a life and integrity and therefore are been regarded as humans in their own domain.

2A. All animals are to be transported with a high degree of caution and safety.

3A. All animals must be transported by an animal travel agency which is registered with the U.S Aviation Commission/ U.S Financial Bureau.

4A. All animals are supposed to have a Life Insurance Certificate before they can travel without any problem aboard.

5A. The cost of the life insurance paid for each animal that is been transported should reflect the integrity of the animal in question.

6A. All insurance fees paid during the flight and delivery of an animal must be Fully Refunded in cash and in total after delivery of the animal.

7A. The insurance must be Refunded to the person who paid the insurance fee and it MUST be refunded in total.

Why we ask for a Life Insurance Certificate:

1B. It shows that the owner of the animal is fully concerned about the life of the animal.

2B. It gives its owner the legal power to take the pet delivery agency to court in case of problems during the delivery process.

3B. We stand behind all pet owners in case of problems with the animal delivery agency during the delivery process.

4B. The life insurance fee is to cover for the caring of the animal in case of animal abandonment for 3 months before the animal it is been quarantined.

Note :
To this effect, we wish to inform you that this puppy in question does not have an Insurance certificate, which in this case must be paid and acquired before it can leave our premises for any delivery.

Insurance Payment Strategy:

The insurance fee to be paid per animal must be equivalent to the cost price of the animal in question and this was decided by the U.S Aviation Commission / U.S Financial Bureau.Looking at clause 5A above, it shows that the insurance cost to be paid as required by the U.S Aviation Commission is 1500$ for this puppy.

But this system brought to many complaints from pet owners and beyond and so the two mother committees sat and decided to adopt the Full refund Insurance Scheme method of insurance payments. This system requires that the owner of the animals pays the total amount of the insurance fee and the total amount most be Refunded in cash including the transfer charges, upon safe arrival of this puppy at his or her respective destination.

To this effect, you are required to pay a total sum of 1500$ .The money will be Refunded at the time of delivery by the delivery agents who will bring this puppy to you. The refund will be made in cash at time of delivery and it will have to be refunded in total as stated in clause 7A of the U.S Aviation Commission / Financial Bureau laws.

We also wish to inform you that this puppy will remain here until the refundable insurance fee is paid before this puppy can depart from our detention. There is no compromise on this issue. We request and advice you treat this issue with a high degree of discretion and urgency.

CONFIRMATION OF OWNERS ADDRESS:

NEW TEMPORAL TRANSPORTATION DETAILS.(PUPPY)

* Terminal (b-clause) --------Confirmed
* Class ( B-Urgent)------------Confirmed
* Arrival----------------------- ----- /Today.(Pending)
* Crate Number----------------pp52/en- 5sti.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------

WE ACCEPT PAYMENT THROUGH ZELLE TRANSFER

OUR ZELLE ADDRESS IS [email protected]

We hope this issue will be resolved within the shortest possible time to avoid this puppy from missing the Flight programmed time.Thanks

Mr. Raul Alton
Secretary.
Pet Control Department.

The information contained in this message is confidential. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Home Benefits Dogs programs,Birds Program, Cat Programs Make a Claim Testimonials About Us Contact Us Policy..

PetCare Pet Insurance Programs are underwritten by Praetorian Insurance Company, administered by PTZ

Insurance Agency, (Brokers) Ltd. Coverage not available in AK.PTZ Insurance Agency,(Brokers) Ltd. are wholly owned subsidiaries of Pethealth Inc.

Insurance Department
#362466 by ecochrane13 Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:03 pm
Swift Shipping Systems has been transporting pets all over the US, Canada, Virgin Islands and some areas in Europe. Our mission is to provide easy private transportation systems for your pets.

If you have any inquiries about your pet, do not hesitate to contact us at (770) 441-4718 or email [email protected]

Best regards,

Swift Logistics Team
Atlanta, GA
#368532 by Twinnies Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:17 pm
Hey everyone,

Thank you SO MUCH for having this topic online because it has prevented me from being scammed.

I thought I was receiving a kitten through the Dutch trading website Marktplaats.nl by a woman named Melissa. Full bred kittens. I thought it was strange they would be free whilste being fully vaccinated chipped etc. The woman pretended to be undergoing chemotherapy shortly in Corsica so she would be unable to care for them, that's why she would give them away for free, with only the transportation costs due. First you pay 90 euros for the transportation, upon receiving a professional looking transportation ticket (pdf), from a fake pet courier. Then, comes the refundable insurance b*s*, this time it would be for 800 euros. I had already paid the 90, but I found it weird the money would go to Cameroon. All my alarm bells flashed at the additional 800 euros, because something like that would have had to be arranged prior to shipping an animal. I started searching online and found this topic so THANKS AGAIN. I called Western Union and my money hadnt yet been picked up, so was refunded. I filed a fraud report with WU and reported it to the internet fraud department of the police, as well as the trading website. I am so mad this bunch of lowlife criminals can still do their thing after having been active for so many years???!! The city and postal code remain the same!

See all the data underneath my post.

One q: do these people abuse personal data in any way? SInce they now have my home adress, email and telephone number. As well as family pics.

Hello,

Thank you for your mail concerning our gorgeous Birman kittens available for free adoption. We have only two kittens left, a male and a female available for adoption to any family or a person ready, willing to provide them with the love and care they need. They are both home trained, very clean, socialized, love to play with children and other home pets such as dogs.

Information concerning our kittens available:

Sex: Male and Female
Name: Neo and Joella
Vaccinated: Yes

I live in De Haag, 5306 CA Brakel, Nederland, but i'm currently in Ajaccio, France since i am sick. I came here in other to be able to follow my cancer treatment. My departure for Ajaccio having been anticipated is to give me more chances of healing and i am presently in Ajaccio, France with the kittens. I will be staying here for several months to follow my chemotherapy treatment. I am willing to offer the kittens to an honest, God fearing and animal loving family for free adoption since my Oncologist recommended me to give the kittens out for adoption before the commencement of my treatment. This is because i am currently unable to continue taking care of them because of my present health condition, so this is why i am actually looking for a family or someone willing to provide these kittens with the love and care they need.

So before we continue with the adoption process, i will like to know more about you and will be happy if you can tell me more about your life with animals and your enviroment.

What is your name?
Are you a breeder?
Have you ever had a Birman or any kitten before?
Are you married?
Do you have kids?
What is your occupation?
Do you know about this breed of kitten?
Which of our kittens do you want to adopt?
Give me a brief description about your Environment ?
Are you sure that you are going to take care of the kitten?
Where exactly are you located?

I'm very sorry for all the questions but i just want to know the kind of family or person i will be giving my babies to for adoption. I really want the kittens adopted in Nederland because i will have the opportunity to visit them when i return after my treatment so i can see how they are doing with their new families.

I will love to meet with you in person before you take any of my kittens home, if only you are able to come to Ajaccio, France but if this is impossible due to distance or maybe you are busy with work, no problem, I can arrange with a reliable and professional Animal Transport Company here that will have the kitten transported and delivered directly at your home address in Nederland.

Please find attached some recent photos of the kittens.

Thank you so much and i hope to read from you soonest.

Regards.

Melissa.

Hi (...),

Thank you so much for all the information provided. I am very happy knowing that you really want to adopt Neo the male kitten. Like i said earlier, The kittens are well home trained and love to play alot with kids and other home pets. I have done a lot of thinking and i have accepted to offer Neo to your family for adoption since you have assure me that, you will take very good care of him.

I will be super happy if you can personally come to Ajaccio, France so that we can meet each other before i offer the kitten to you but I have done some research & asked about the public transport thing, i think it is not a good ideal for the kitten and you. So due to the distance and security reasons, i will have to send the kitten to you in (...) using a professional transport company here, that will deliver Neo directly at your home address. All i am asking from you is to take very care of him and nothing more.

I contacted the transport company and they told me it will cost you 90€ to deliver Neo directly at your home address in (...) and you will have to pay the transport fee directly to them. So if everything is OK by you, kindly get back to me with your delivery details so that i can do the necessary delivery arrangement.

Your Full Names
City
Postcode
Home address
Telephone numbers
Nearest airport to your home.

Once i have all these informations, i will have the kitten registered for delivery and the transport company will contact you by email and telephone to notify you on the delivery schedule of the kitten such as the departure and arrival time of Neo at your home address in (...) and also how you will be paying the transport fee of 90€ to them.

I will be using the following transport company.

Transporteur Animalier Corse-du-Sud
Telephone: +33977197044
Email: [email protected]

If i can register the kitten for delivery today, he will be delivered at your home address tomorrow afternoon and concerning the shipping fee of 90€, you will have to pay it directly to the transport company before the kitten will be delivered at your home address since they need to purchase the flight ticket of the kitten and also process his delivery papers since it's an international delivery. This company is very reliable and legit, everyone says they are the best in animal transportation since they are also very cheap.

Thank you so much for everything and may God bless you.

Regards

Melissa.

Dear client,

The payment for the shipping fee of your male Birman kitten - Neo has been verified and confirmed by our financial office. The kitten is now ready for transportation and delivery to your home address in [...] The kitten is presently at the airport waiting to do the final checkup by the animal control authorities before boarding the plane at 21h 45mins. Once everything is done and confirmed, the kitten will board the plane and depart for it final delivery destination which is [...]. You need to make sure you are at home tomorrow to sign the delivery papers of your kitten and collect it from our delivery agent. The deliveryman will call you an hour before coming to your home.

Thank you for using our service.

Customer Service

[email protected]

Dear client,

We wish to inform you that we received and confirmed the payment of the shipping fee of your male Birman kitten. The kitten is presently at the Ajaccio Napoleon Bonaparte Airport at the Animal Control Unit waiting to be board on the plane for departure to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol but after the last checkup, The animal control unit found out that your kitten has no Pet Insurance that cover both accidents and illnesses, which will insured it's safety during the entire journey.

The Insurance Department of our company wishes to bring to your knowledge that, after the final checkup at the airport prior to the departure of your kitten, We discovered that not all rules and regulations for International Pet Transportation were met for your kitten to be transported and delivered at your home address in (...). Full details on this follow in the subsequent paragraphs.

1. Following the International Animal Transportation Association (IATA) rules and regulations on Pets Transportation on section 12 sub paragraph 2, The life of all animals being commercially transported from One Region to another throughout the France or Internationally, must be fully Insured by the insurance department of the company in charge of the delivery against any unforeseen eventualities.

2. Following a compromise between the French Aviation Complaint Commission and the Financial Commission of International Animal Transportation Association (IATA), it was concluded that, the life of all pets being Commercially transported throughout the Europe or International should be insured and the Pet Insurance fees varies on the animal been transported and depending on the financial value of the animal. From the above, the life Insurance fee you are supposed to pay for your kitten is €800.00 so that, your kitten can commercially and privately travel through it's life time within Europe or Internationally without restrictions.

Due to a good number of complaints by clients to the International Animal Transportation Association (IATA) about this Insurance Scheme, The Management of (IATA) in collaboration with the European Union Financial commission, came out with a Partial Refundable Pet Insurance Scheme, which provides for the following:

* You could use our Partial Insurance Scheme to insure your kitten in case of accidents and illnesses.

* After the insurance fee is paid, The company in charge of the delivery of the so animal must provide a fully refundable receipt to be signed by the customer, which will entitle the customer to a full refunds of the total amount paid for insurance once it is delivered at it's final destination.

* The insurance fee paid by the client, must be fully refunded by bank Transfer or Wire Transfer via MoneyGram, Western Union , RIA Money Transfer or any other method deemed suitable by the client, but this should take a maximum of 24 hours.

* If anything should happen to the kitten during delivery after the insurance fees have been paid, The company will take fully responsibility for all expenses, extra compensation and the company shall stand a chance of being taking legally to court by the client.

From the above rules and regulations, We came to a conclusion that we can not proceed with the delivery of your kitten until the fully refundable insurance fee is paid.

* This means that, you have to pay the sum of €800.00 which is initial value of the Insurance fee for your kitten which will be refunded to you 100% once the kitten is delivered to you at your home address by our delivery agent.

You are expected to make the total payment to us so that we can confirm the Pet Insurance plans that cover both accidents and illnesses of your kitten and proceed with the delivery.

You are expected to make the payment via Western Union to our financial head office.

CASHIER PAYMENT INFORMATION:

Full Names : BRIAN ABANG TAMBE AGBOR
City : DOUALA
Address : BOULEVARD DE LA LIBERTE
Postcode : 00237
Amount : €800.00

Please kindly get back to us as soon as possible so that we can proceed with the delivery of your kitten.

Thank you for using our service.

Customer Service

[email protected]

:evil: :evil: :evil:
#368579 by Mike Wilson Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:08 pm
Thank you for posting the information on this scam.

The website for the fake shipping company is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#383322 by Ale Vale Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:03 pm
It just happened to me!!!!! I’m from Costa Rica and my boyfriend and I were looking for a english bulldog, we have an app called Encuentra 24 and we saw an announcement of a English bulldog in $400, we were surprise because those dogs are more expensive than that so we decided to send an email to the person, we got contact by a person called Melanie Buchinger, she told us a sad story that she was giving the dogs in adoption because her daughter died and she was the one who used to take care of them and for the work of her she didn't have enough time for them so the puppies were free. She send us pictures of the puppies and everything, she told us that was able to send the dogs with a company called DCL Delivery Service and for only 400$ the will send us the puppy that we wanted in our door, we told her that in that moment we didn't have the money so she told us that she could make the process in that moment for only $300 so we looked for the money, a friend borrowed us the money and we made a payment in Western Union for a person called Anthonie Williams in Georgia (the company is supposed to be in Illinois). When we made the payment the company told us that they were going to verify the payment, they did it until the next day because of some connexion trouble but supposedly the dog's ticket was already buy and the puppy was supposed to arrive today, they gave us hours and everything. Today in the morning the send me an email telling me that the puppy was in Houston waiting but that he needed a missing vaccination and it cost $220 and also a special cage with air conditioning that the cost was $740 so a total of $960 that was supposed refund at the moment that the puppy arrives. Fortunately, we didn't give them the money, I contacted the lady again and told her that I wasn't able to give that money because I don't have it and she told that she could help with $400, anyway I didn't have more money so I definitely couldn't do the payment! I called the institution in my country that is in charge of health of the animals here in Costa Rica and they told that everything was too suspicious because for bringing an animal to Costa Rica its only needed one vaccine that the puppy don't need at this age. Later they send an email telling me that if didn'give them the money they will call the authorities of the state and that they could get in jail and that I will have to pay a $60000 fee so I told the that I already went to the police here in Costa Rica and they stopped sending emails!!!
#384010 by Twinnies Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:29 pm
Hi Ale, Im so sorry you got scammed too. Check if you can get the money back with Western Union. I managed to get it back. Good luck
#422651 by xwoot Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:54 am
Hello I am right now in the midst of a transaction which I am starting to believe is a scam.
The situation is the following: I am a student in romania and bought a puppy from a breeder in cameroon africa.
The transaction was surprisingly fast and really uncomplicated or so i thought... The breeder saying she has experience with sending the pets around the globe contacted a transit company and a few minutes later she said the dog will arrive tomorrow (which is today). The flight to Romania worked without any complications and when i was at the airport in cluj to pick up my new family member i received a mail that there was a complication. The dog is right now in Moldova and they are saying i need to pay a "health travel insurance" fee of 1500 lei. I was not informed about this fee. I do not know if this is a scam. They are saying that the fee is 95% refundable.
So I am sitting here slightly panicking with the dog I want to love being located 6 hours away from me by car(I don't even have a car).

So I am being blackmailed with a puppy I cant even know exists. I recieved the following mail from the transit company: "Customer Service South Pacific Logistic @ Mark Fadil
This the message was sent to you by SPF Courier Services (R) concerning
your Pet Cargo Shipment ( puppy) - PET REGISTRATION INVOICE#:
SPL10568082

CRATES REQUIREMENTS
TO TRANSPORT YOUR PET AS CHECKED BAGGAGE OR CARGO, YOU MUST USE AN
APPROVED SHIPPING CRATE AND IT MUST SHIP IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE A.S.
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE (ADA) GUIDELINES. THE CRATE MUST PROVIDE
ENOUGH ROOM FOR YOUR PET TO STAND AND SIT ERECT -- WITHOUT THE HEAD
TOUCHING THE TOP OF THE CONTAINER -- AND TO TURN AROUND AND LIE DOWN IN
A NATURAL POSITION.

· Live Animal Checklist (includes feeding and watering
instructions)
· Live Animal label
· Directional arrows
· Wild Animal label, when applicable

Dear client,

This is to notify you that we're in possession of your puppy registered
for delivery. Your puppy has been checked and confirms healthy for
delivery.

As per ADA guidelines on pet shipment, it is an absolute requirement
that the puppy checks and examines for at least three (3) hours prior to the time of delivery, we have carried out all necessary test and
examination and your puppy is healthy enough to go home.

Your puppy is right now on Transit at Moldova and will not be allowed
to proceed with the next available flight to avram Iancu Cluj Napoca
International Airport because your puppy requires Health-Travel
insurance. Due to the outbreak of the Corona-virus pandemic, the
government has passed a law that all pets or animals must have
Health-Travel insurance to be able to move from one state to another or travel from one city to another.
Vet confirmation papers ......... Processed {valid}
- As per ADA guidelines, it's a requirement that the vet/health
confirmation certificates are issued within 10 days of travel, our
veterinarians have examined and confirmed them, the certificates have been processed and validated.

Health-Travel Insurance for pet ......... Processed {invalid}
- As per USDA guidelines, it's required that a Health-Travel Insurance
Policy be provided when flying a pet at this time of the Corona-Virus
outbreak.

You are required to make a refundable payment of 1500 Lei to obtain
Health-Travel insurance for your puppy. This Health-Travel insurance fee shall be refunded to you 100% according to SPL Courier Service. And the USDA Standard Pet Aviation Policy of the EU. Reimbursement will be conducted by SPL Courier Service. Refunds Agent accompanied by a delivery Agent at your Doorstep. Once we confirm payments, delivery will be resumed and your puppy be provided with the required crate and necessary arrangements will be made for delivery.

There are 2 methods for payment.
1) You can send payment online directly to our head office in Yaounde Cameroon which will take a maximum of 45 minutes to pull out the
insurance paper and put your puppy onboard for the flight.

2)Send payment to the sender of the puppy so that he/she can make the payment in cash here at our local office. In which this might take up to 24 hours or more to pull up the insurance paper.

Kindly indicate which method you prefer for your puppy`s health
insurance payment.

WE DO DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY

Morgan Smith"

Please help me I dont know what to do.
#422653 by AlanJones Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:00 pm
It's 100% definitely a scam. There is no such thing as refundable insurance or fees for hiring crates. The puppy doesn't exist and the scammer will keep coming up with more and more fees until you give up and stop paying.

The best thing to do is totally block them and stop replying. Don't accuse them of being scammers, just stop responding and disappear. They will probably contact you from another email claiming to be law enforcement and saying you are responsible for the puppy. You can ignore that as well, it is just part of the scam.

Buy your puppy locally and don't pay any money until you have physically seen it at the breeder's establishment. That way, not only do you avoid scams like this, but you can also check that it is healthy.

Please help other victims by posting all the email addresses, telephone numbers and websites that the scammer is using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#422655 by xwoot Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:52 pm
Thanks for the fast and definite answer.
I guess I needed to be woken up from this "dream".
So the name they used to converse with me on whatsapp is Caroline Maureen phone: +237 6 78 16 47 12.
Mail: [email protected]
also [email protected]
That was the fake breeder.
The Fake transit company [email protected]
Money reciever "Juliett Sierri Cameroon Douala adress Bafia "
I paid with a cash site called "Worldremit" which is clean i called them to try and return the money and now the acount is blackflagged.

If I missed anything that might help other contact me and ill try to provide all the information I can.

Thanks Again
#429361 by dgc1947 Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:45 am
Echo Global Shipping just tried the same scam when the seller arranged transport with them. The seller is [email protected]. She sells various breeds of dogs in some middle eastern countries. She was supposed to send a toy poodle to me in Montenegro. It was sent via Hungary where the company is supposedly going to hold the dog in quarantine for 6 months and of course try to bill me for the costs. It is not in quaratine for health issues but for non-payment of insurance. The US Attorney General needs to ban revoke their license and fire the employees involved. Nevewr buy from Natasha Lawrence