Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#43609 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:39 pm
Duncan Wayne [email protected]
Claims to be located in East London.
The claimed telephone number, 07031851931 , is a redirect number that can forward calls to any location in the world.

Two more email addresses and telephone numbers associated with this puppy scam gang.

[email protected] 07023035897 UK redirect number
[email protected] 07023054773 or 07031851931 UK redirect numbers

Email originated from [41.92.154.221] which is Cameroon, Africa

Playing the sick family member card.

Hello Max'
thanks for the emailing me back regarding babies Quine and Terry, the puppy(s) am about to give you, and this greatly shows me how serious you are in getting one of them .Well Quine and Terry, KC registration papers,they are vet checked, and home trained in doors and out doors .they are now 12 weeks old of age,these babies have all been taking their vaccines like STD screening, Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus and also heart-worm prevention vaccines. Well i have no option to keep them with me any longer but to give them else where.since you have promise to spoil and rotten them with love and care and of course provide them with A Great Home and with that assurance you have already won their love because that is what am exactly searching for them.Meanwhile, Baby Quine and Terry, are going to such a wonderful playful and joyful home. they are going to grow to remain a healthy dog in their adult age. However, it is going to cost you £180 to get one and its papers including its delivery charges to get him/her delivered to you and £360 for the both from Aberdeen where am presently relocate due to my wife's kidney failure.we have just move with Quine and Terry, here where my wife have been reference for her treatment to a Nephrologist of which she has to undergo a surgical operation and so there is no one to take care of them since she always does and now she is very sick.if at all you are really interested in them then get back to me with your full delivery details such as....

Your Full Names............
Home Address...............
Post Code.....................
City /County ................
Email Address................
Mobile Numbers & Land Numbers.....
Sex (Name) you want from the both pups or will take both ?...........

With the above information accurately provided to me,the delivery company will use it to deliver the pups right to your door steps and also to do the change of ownership papers from our names to yours which is going to show that you are the new owner of baby Quine or Terry.I want to let you know the delivery company will contact you and let you know when they will arrive at your home and how you are going to make the payments of the £180 for one or £360 for both as delivery fee and health of the puppies to them o.k. Baby Quine and Terry, Love is Deeper than life and More Beautiful than Gold and Silver.And all i need from you is your love and care for the pup o.k it will not cost you any money for the puppies all i need is a perfect home for them .Do forward the information asap so that i will go get them registered for delivery since they will be a delivery program at the transport agency tomorrow morning and they will contact you to let you know how you will be paying to them and also how the will have to carry on with the delivery like to let you know the departure and arrival time.you will fine some of their pics attached on this mail for you to see and i do hope you will love them .i will like to let you also know that your are not to pay the £180 to me as its for the delivery fee for the puppy,which you will be paying to them, for a temperature regulation crate which the pup will be placed as to regulates the pup's temperature while on transportation so that nothing like bad weather or climatic condition will affect the life of the pup while on transportation, a change of ownership certificate which will issued and made from my names to your names , as to make you the rightful and prospective owner of the puppy, as well as providing the pup with a home delivery card as all this this will make the total sum of the £180 for one puppy to be delivered okay so i will be waiting to read back from you asap

Thanks,waiting......you can as well call us on this number 07031851931

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement