Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#40109 by Chris Fuller Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:26 pm
Date: Thu, Oct 21, 2010
Subject: Pocket sized maltese puppies available (Claude y Mimi )

Hi ,
Thanks for inquiring about our puppies , OH yes , our puppies are still available and ready for any good and caring family or home , we have always wanted our puppies to get the best of love from their new homes and families . as a matter of fact , our puppies have so much love to offer to their new families , if you welcome any of our puppies into your home , and provide them with a lot of love and care , and also if you will accept them with open arms , and with all your heart . Our puppies have spectacular coddy bodies , well potty and toilet trained and they are raised in our home with children and other house pets (cats .... ) , they are very healthy , with very good personality . They are just the happiest puppies you will ever see . with sweet and loving temperaments . Our puppies are currently on shots , micro chipped and de-wormed and they will be coming with all their health papers and a year health guarantee ,
i will like to ask you some few questions regarding our little puppies which you want to adopt from us

- Are you a breeder ?
- Where are you located ?
- Do you have enough experience staying with Tcup Maltese puppies before or just the first ones ?

I am asking all these question just because i am curious and i just want to ensure that your home provides the best and convenient environment for our puppies , for we desire all the best for them and i will appreciate , if they are well care for in their new home , as for our location , currently we have relocated to our new farm here in St. Lawrence , Cameroon , we are on a research program here , since we are very work stressed up here , it gives us very less time to take care of the puppies , that is why we are giving them out , OK , , and we will be sending the puppies over to your place from here , we will prefer the puppy of your choice to be transported and delivered directly at your home , since that way , it will safer for the puppies , and also less stressful on your part , if the puppies are delivered directly at your home address . OK ,

what do you think about that ?

Description of Puppies

Claude

Pet name : Claude
Weight : 3.35 Ibs
Size at Maturity: Small(Tcup Pocket sized)

Mimi

Pet name : Mimi
Weight : 3.5 Ibs
Size at Maturity: Small(Tcup Pocket sized)

My dear , all we are most interested for our puppies now , is a home where they will be treated as a little prince ( Claude ) and princess ( Mimi ) , as we have always treated them in our home , OK , and my most concern is their health and welfare , and if you are really willing to love and provide a very great home for our puppies , then you will have to promise me that you will always take care of all their Vet and feeding bills , when you get them over at your place , OK , if that is OK , then all you will taking care of is their transportation and delivery charges for the puppies to be delivered at your place , OK , and will cost you $260 for both pups transportation and delivery charges , if all that is OK by you then i will be waiting for your response with confirmation so that we will know what to do next
Our regards and waiting

OH i almost forgot you can reach us at + 237 7933 4534 or you just dial 00237 7933 4534

Advertisement