Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#39632 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:56 pm
Brian Smith email [email protected]
Hi,
Thanks for contacting me in regards of my 11 weeks old male and female puppies by name Micky and Sandra. first of all let me start by telling you more about the puppies. The puppies are named Micky and Sandra but if you wanna change their name,that will be of your own Choice. Micky and Sandra are Potty Trained pure breed KC registered puppies with all shots,vaccines and vet records updated. Micky and Sandra are so lovely and friendly and ready to go to any caring and lovely home who will spoil them with lots of love and care and that my reason for placing them up for Sale. I'm looking for a reasonable,knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer the puppies with lots of love kisses and hugs .Micky and Sandra has great personality and good temperaments with kids and other home pets and they will be a great companion to your family. The puppy would be coming along with their vet records,and all their papers attached to their package with lots of play toys and other accessories .You have nothing to worry about their feeding, because i will also enclose their hand book and feeding menu to their package ok. Promise me that you would show them lots of love and care. my reason for search them a home online is because i would never like him/her to end up in a shelter or a rescue center.
Well,before we proceed,i will also let you know more about me. My names are Brian Smith, I'm 28 years old still single and I'm a photographer by profession. my main reason for placing out this puppies for Sale is because i got a contract work in weston FL which will last for four month ,So i Move there with the pups unfortunately i have a very busy work schedule and i got know time to take care of the puppies so that is the reason why i am looking for a caring and loving home for the puppies ok. so please if you can come down for the pick up then i will be very happy to let you have the pups but if otherwise then i can still used an alternative by using A Pet Delivery Service that will get the pups to you at your door step and all you will pay is just 300 including delivery fee and nothing more for i really need a re/home for this pup for i got no time to provide the pup with the best forever home that the pup need at the moment o.k. So if you need me to deliver the pup then i will be very happy to do that when ever you are ready to get the pup home so please if you are interested just let me know your location and the sex you are interested in so that i can get back to you with his/her pictures ok or will you prefer to take both the male and the female?Just get back to me let me know.

Thanks

Typical "I am relocating and busy to take care of my of my pet" scam.

The email originated in Cameroon, Africa

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#39634 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:02 pm
The shipping company has as US telephone number but wants the money sent via Western Union to Cameroon Africa.

The fake shipping web site is here: www.flinkpetshippers.page.tl and is using the "Kingsley" template.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#39734 by Mike Wilson Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:14 pm
One more fake pet shipping company www.flinkpetshipper.page.tl One letter shorter than the previous site.

This will be reported soon.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#40697 by Mike Wilson Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:50 pm
The latest version of the fake pet shipping company http://www.swiftanimalshippers.page.tl/
The text on the home page says Swift Pet Shippers

Email address for fake company [email protected]

Telephone number for shipping company +1-501-476-0338

Telephone number used by Biran +1-707-812-6667

Current logo for shipping company

It is ALWAYS a scam
#42075 by Mike Wilson Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:23 am
[email protected] Puppy and Parrot scam

Edit to add 14- Jan - 11
[email protected] is associated with this gang and uses the same telephone number.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#45645 by heolen Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:56 pm
Hello Mike,

I have received an email from [email protected] about selling her puppy. They called me exact number 707-812-6667 of a U-shipper shipping company http://ushippers.webs.com/aboutus.htm. This website might be real. The shipping company asked me to transfer the money through Weston Union to Cameroon but the receiver is individual not company. They did send me the departure and arrival time. But all of our conversation through email is forwarded by Emma. Did they do that to you, too?
#45646 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:37 am
heleon
Thank you for posting the information. This is a scam and the website is just part of the scam and will be reported and taken offline.
Some additional information on the telephone numbers listed on the contact page.

Tel:+447023037565 This is a UK redirect number that can forward caqlls to any location in the world.
Tel:+1707-812-6667 This is a Magic Jack telephone number that work with a computer and the called party can be located anywhere in the world.
Tel:+23776250352 This is a mobile telephone in Cameroon, Africa and the two numbers above probably forward the calls to the mobile telephone number.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#45647 by Dotti Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:05 am
Welcome Heleon,

As Mike said, the website is a definite fake. It is a free website, and if you look, you can see that most of the content was copied from this legitimate pet shipper website.

http://www.easypetuk.com/

The scammer is located in Cameroon. He (whether he is playing a male or female, he is most likely male) has no pets to sell. Anyone he sends you to is fake, and is part of the scam.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#45713 by Mike Wilson Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:11 am
The origianl contact page containing the telephone numbers has been removed but the fake webstie can be seen here: http://ushippers.webs.com/

Edit: 3-Feb-11

additional contact information for the fake shipping company.
Email [email protected]
Email Originating IP: 41.92.152.209 Cameroon, Africa
another UK redirect number +4407023080660

It is ALWAYS a scam
#136177 by Bikini Red Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:33 pm
They are now using the name Rico Smith and have a website SmithHomePuppies.net but it's the same people out of Cameroon. My husband almost got taken by them just 1 hour ago, he was doing it as a surprise to me. I found out and then due to Cameroon being next door to the biggest scam country in the world I did a little research which lead me here. That and the pics of the puppies they use I found on Google images. The breeding website looks real it's a good job. But a pure breed pup going for $160!?! If it sounds like a Great deal on the internet, it's a scam. He first found them on Craig's List but I can't find the ad, he sent me the email where they talked and to me it reads just like any scammers email reply. It has a lot about God in it and talking about trust and stuff like that. But I can see how someone could be easily taken by them. They're website looks real and it as all the right "buzz" words like AKC but there's the rub they aren't in America so why would they're dogs be reg through it? I don't know maybe little things like how they talk and stuff like that stands out to me cause I've been on the net for so long. I just hate to think of someone getting taken.
#136179 by Mike Wilson Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:06 pm
Hello Bikini Red andf welcome to scamwarners.

Your post will help others avoid this scam. If you put your credit card information into the web site contact your bank now and watch for unauthorized charges.

The website http://smithhomepuppies.webs.com is in the process of being reported fro fraud.

Please post an email from the scammer along with the email header. Edit and remove your personal information.

The following link will give you instruction on how to find the email header.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#136190 by Bikini Red Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:11 pm
Thank you very much for the welcome, and for just being here. Here is the email (I hope I do it right) They also are advertising Pomeranian puppies on the website. Once my husband told me about it I knew it was a scam right off but finding the post here is what made my husband believe me. He was suckered cause of the great price. But come on!! A English Bulldog with papers for $160 (shipping fee only)!?! Please!!! I know any price under $1,300 is a scam!

Date: Nov 27, 2012 1:19 PM
Subject: English Bulldog Puppies (Bruno,Max, Diego Lissa and Jenny)

Greetings There,
Thanks for the mail and thank God for this wonderful day he has provided for us.To begin , We have Three handsome guys (Bruno, Max and Diego) and two beautiful girl (Jenny and Lissa) . All our puppies are 11 weeks of age. These are purebred English Bulldog puppies. The puppies are expected weighs about approximately 30 IBS when fully grown. fast learner and very intelligent.The puppies are house broken, potty trained both out side and inside and very friendly to children and other pets. They are Akc vaccinated and up dated in all their shots (Distemper,Para Influenza, Boratella, Parvo and Hepatitis,Rabies shots etc) and will come along with all vet papers and all toys. Many people are seeking to adopt our puppies but we can not afford to give them to any person unless we are very sure that he or she can take proper care of any which he or she will adopt. We are willing to separate them if you will not like to take all of them. All we need for them is much love and care, So please i will like to know the following from you,

Have you had any pet before?
Are you a God loving person?
Are you going to take good care of our lovely baby/babies?
Are you willing to take all the them??? if No how many and the name/names will you like to take home?
Can you afford $160 for the transportation fee of each of the puppies ?

Also get back to us with your contact number ! ?
We are sorry for asking many questions , we just want to be very sure about who we will be adopting our baby/babies ,Hope you understand. The puppies are five of them Diego, Max and Bruno are males and Jenny and Lissa are the females. These cute babies are now ready for their new and lovely homes and we pray that they will move into a good home. Below are the attached pictures of the babies for you to see.We will miss them very much but our new job is so demanding and we don't have much time to take proper care of them. So if you are interested in taking any of the babies home,then i would be waiting to read from you soonest.Have a nice day.
GOD BLESS YOU
Thanks
Mrs.Ricco smith and Castella.

You can visit our webside on http://www.smithhomepuppies.net
#136191 by Bikini Red Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:22 pm
Sorry I didn't post the header but my husband forwarded the email to me from the scammers, and as he only has a phone and not a computer he can't send me the header. (we don't live together) (tmi?) haha!
#136198 by Mike Wilson Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:54 pm
I think their is enough information to get the website taken down. Thanks for posting the email.

The emails oringinate from IP: 41.202.197.118 = Cameroon, Africa.

It is ALWAYS a scam