Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#310426 by Harry42 Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:33 am
Hi all,
Almost got mixed up in a pet scam, but smelled a rat and pulled out. The email address is [email protected]. I managed to get some info that might be helpful. When you get your first Email, right click the actual email address, and in windows ten it will ask you if you want Cortana. Click on this and it will bring up all the references to that Email address on the web. This led me to the same scam x 2 in Italy and I did the translation from Italian and found the name of Ntabe Princely Awa in Cameroon. I then found a facebook account for Awa & sons, which appears to be a photographic studio in Cameroon. The original puppy photos had been photo-shopped, so I am a little suspicious there is a tie up here.
next I received an Email from [email protected] asking for money for the transport to go to Irine Endah Ndeh at UAE Dubai 4 Street 00971 Al Bahara 00971. This Email has no basis in a local server. When I try to find it windows tells me it does not exist. I have now blocked the emails from all of them. There is another also to watch which also is trying the same scam called Fen Huskys. When I asked for their telephone number they disappeared. All the above I have passed on to the ACCC Scamwatch site in Australia, plus the scam watch arm of the US FBI. I don't hold out any hope that either of those departments will take it further. I am about to try to find more about the Dubai group and will update this then. Keep Vigilant everyone .
Advertisement

#310428 by Harry42 Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:38 am
Mod Note: Free listing sites have nothing to do with scams. These site provides a service. Scammers often take advantage of free listing sites.

Forgot to add in last post, all the scams I have seen so far have originated out of Australian classified ads.com.au,
beware of this site
#310430 by Bryon Williams Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:23 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post the emails sent you minus your personal information.

Post all email addresses given, phone numbers and any website you may have been directed too.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/