Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
Advertisement

#296679 by Bryon Williams Mon May 30, 2016 8:58 pm
Please post all emails you have received minus your personal information. Also any phone numbers used.

Domain Name: VITBULLDOGPUPS.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS DOMAINS INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 69
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: http://www.tucowsdomains.com
Name Server: NS1.SGP23.SITEGROUND.ASIA
Name Server: NS2.SGP23.SITEGROUND.ASIA
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 13-mar-2016
Creation Date: 13-mar-2016

Has been reported for fraud.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#296680 by Bryon Williams Mon May 30, 2016 9:02 pm
Excellent Pet Companions! Don’t miss the chance to become the owner of a cute, wonderful, playful English Bulldog Puppy. If you love and want to make any of our puppies the newest addition to your family, don’t hesitate to contact us now and benefit from a 30% price reduction off the official price.

Contact us by e-mail or use the contact form below: [email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#296681 by vonpaso xlura Mon May 30, 2016 9:05 pm
omain Name: VITBULLDOGPUPS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2011830491_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com
Updated Date: 2016-03-13T08:33:14Z
Creation Date: 2016-03-13T08:27:06Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-03-13T08:27:06Z
Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 69
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4165350123
Reseller: Siteground.com Inc.
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0142577216
Registrant Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0142577216
Registrant Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Registrant City: Toronto
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.4165385457
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

One-year domain with hidden registrant. Contact page gives no clue where they are located. FAQ says it started in 2004; domain was registered a few months ago. It's fake.

Please post all emails from the scammer so that we can use them as evidence to kill the site.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#296750 by fraoch79 Tue May 31, 2016 12:12 pm
Our family dog just passed fromm Cancer and my mother was looking online. I got a funny feeling so i did some more investigation and things did not match up.
This is the last correspondance that they had with my mother.

Subject: Re: nike
To: "Vits Bulldogs Home" <[email protected]>
Cc:

I think this is no way to buy a loving animal to be part of my family. you have two different emails the one on your website is different then this one. i have given you all my personal information. I do not know your real name. I don't even have a phone number or address.

You want money from me to be sent to a name and address to which I have no idea who this person is... I have been honest about everything. Sharing my thoughts and feelings. I have nothing in return.

Registration with AKC is not verified. BBB does not have you listed. I am not sure I should be sending so much money to something I have no idea to be true.

Shame such a beautiful pup is in the midst of all of this. He is the only reason I thought about being this foolish. But then everyone loves pups right? Its a great way to tug at someone's heartstrings for money.

Maybe we should just leave it be...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 30 May 2016 19:38
Subject: Re: nike
To: "
Cc:

Nice reading from you You should have no worries in regards to that and more over i am a God fearing person and can't take your money and don't have your puppy shipped out if we actually wanted money for these dogs, then we could post ads for them asking the regular $1000 to $1500 each and we are sure people will contact us willing to pay such amounts but the tendency is that those who will offer to pay such amounts are certainly very rich people that will spend more time making their money than giving the love and care that their puppies need.
We must give out these puppies at this early age because we are expecting new babies from our Sire and Dam and they will be so much work on us when the babies are born and come of age, so why shall we take your money and still keep the dog. A good home for the puppy matters much than the $650 we can take from any one. Besides we do not depend on breeding and selling puppies to put food on our table because we have primary jobs.

We breed for the sake of experience and though it comes with some headache, we do not ask for money as a compensation.And more over i and my wife worth more than $650 why should i take your money and don't have this puppy shipped?. So to assure you that i and my wife have been very decent so we see no need cheating on others when they are really in need on something and more over we are God fearing people and we don't think we will make our life's to be wanted by the F.B.I and Police.

So please we do give you our words and assurance that as soon as you have the money sent. Everything will be done and Nike will be shipped out without any waste of time nor delay Ok. The law is against those who cheat others so please trust us on this once we receive the money, We shall place the order for the shipping and get back to you with the Flight Details, Delivery Recipient and the Tracking Number.
Thanks and Waiting.
Vital.

Sent from my iPhone 6S
Last edited by fraoch79 on Tue May 31, 2016 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#296752 by fraoch79 Tue May 31, 2016 12:19 pm
This is the address he asked to send the money order but was signing the emails with a different name

Thanks for the information , I know how eager you may be about meeting your puppy and also knowing some info about taking care of your new family member but don’t worry we are going to ship nike alongside a catalog for our past bred and a CD which includes vital information on how to cater for an English bulldog puppy properly.

As for payment, We live closer to a building that has a Money gram, so it has been the most fastest and reliable method of receiving our payments for some time now.
Below is the address that you will use to send the money, so you just have to find the closest Money gram store in your area and do a 10 Minutes money transfer to the info below.

Money Transfer Receiver’s details:-

Recipient: Anthony Raymond
State: MD
City: Baltimore
Zip code: 21229
Address: Apt# 02 N. Augusta Ave
Amount: $650 US Dollars
#296806 by Bryon Williams Tue May 31, 2016 9:23 pm
100% a scam. This is why the fake site has been reported for fraud.

Bryon Williams wrote:Please post all emails you have received minus your personal information. Also any phone numbers used.

Domain Name: VITBULLDOGPUPS.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS DOMAINS INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 69
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: http://www.tucowsdomains.com
Name Server: NS1.SGP23.SITEGROUND.ASIA
Name Server: NS2.SGP23.SITEGROUND.ASIA
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 13-mar-2016
Creation Date: 13-mar-2016

Has been reported for fraud.

#305136 by Krener Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:38 am
fraoch79 wrote:http://vitbulldogpups.com/puppies-available.html

Has anyone had any experience with the above website. If so how do i report them for scamming?

Thank you

Any further contact with them?
#305140 by Tim Atem Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:30 am
If you've been in contact with anyone from the vitbulldogpups.com website, you are in contact with scammers. Stop all communications with them. Have you sent any money to them?

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#317366 by Terminator5 Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:51 pm
CandaceStevens wrote:I sent 325 dollars and got no puppy. I am out that money no way to get it back now. :(

Buy your puppies locally or regionally where you can see the puppy and pick it up . You are 10 times more likely to find a fake puppy / kitten breeder online than a legitimate one . They are registering hundreds of new fake sites a month .

Same Scammers Here:

englishbullyhomesale.com {suspended}
prozyenglishbulldogshome.com
vitbulldogpups.com

http://vitbulldogpups.com/

ENGLISH BULLDOG HOMES

"Whoever Said Money Couldn't Buy Happiness Has Never Owned An English Bulldog“

Welcome to English Bulldogs Home.
Bulldogs Home is specializes in rare color English Bulldogs. I have had English Bulldogs for 12 years now and started breeding about 4 years ago.
I started with the standard color bulldogs and soon was hooked on the rare colors; blue, black & white, lilac, tri's and chocolate. I did lots and lots of research before acquiring my beautiful dogs.

Buying an English Bulldog puppy from the right breeder is what you should go for. We know what you are looking for and will help you get a healthy, perfect bulldog puppy for your family!
All our puppies are AKC registered, loved, socialized and are a part of our family prior to them becoming a part of your family
"We call it pre-spoiled with quality.
Some people buy their English Bulldog Puppies as birth day presents, gift and don't want to go through the long purchase procedure. We now offer "same day delivery" with all paper works within the U.S.A and Canada only.

Check Available puppies

English Bulldog Breeder of Quality•Stud Service.
•1 year Health Guarantee.
•Low cost English Bulldog puppies.
•Our Males $ Females
•Puppies are AKC Registered
•Shipping is available with same day delivery.

We offer Healthy , Champion, AKC English Bulldog Puppies at Unbeatable prices with same day delivery to your door steps !

I am the second generation of our family, which has raised and trained dogs. I was brought up from the day I was born in a show ring, as I became older I worked with the trainers helping them to get their dogs ready for the ring. My father ran our kennel with some of the best German imported Shepherds that could be found. He held training classes at our home from the time I was to little to remember. I strive in my breeding program to keep the standard of the breed into the USA. I am committed to the breeds that I raise and only strive for the betterment of the breed. Because of my history with the AKC I am not only concerned with the conformation but also the health of the dog. I feel both are important to keep the breed standard in all breeds. By browsing my breeding dogs you can see I have selected some dogs that I feel I can more than achieve this with.

All our puppies are very socialized and do not live their life in a cage. Our females and male breeders are a part of our life. They are exercised and have play time in our play yards. They all have names and are loved and cared for as our own house dogs. Our breeders are groomed on a regular basis and see a vet once a year for checkups and teeth cleanings. Our puppies are crate trained to the best of their ability at their age, they experience many things before they come to your home. They are raised on carpet and have heat and air-conditioning just as our house dogs do. They learn to go in and out a dog door even as a puppy. We do not over breed our females and give them a rest in between breeding, we let them enjoy life without puppies hanging on them 24/7. We also retire our breeders into homes. These dogs are spayed or neutered and given away to people that are approved by our standards. Keep in mind we reserve the right to refuse anybody the purchase of one of our puppies. You must meet OUR requirements to purchase one of our puppies or dogs.
We're also very committed to spaying and neutering pets. Because we believe in this so strong, we do sell some dogs on a spayed and neuter contract only. We feel that this may not eliminate all unwanted breedings but is the best for the health of your puppy. Also, we feel that in the event you choose to place your puppy elsewhere by surrendering it to a human society or rescue we require that you return the puppy to us so that we can find another suitable home for it. We hope that by doing this it will stop the purchase of that puppy to a puppy mill. At any time we will accept the puppy back if you can not keep it or care for it, note when doing this we will not return any money, but will try to make pickup arrangements for it at our cost.

As you have read we are very committed to the quality of our dogs and thank

Q: How does this all work? WHEN will I get my PUPPY?
A: English Bulldogs Home started in 2004 & because we strive for perfection, we can
honestly say we are among the best in the business. We deeply care to
spread the joy & love a family pet can provide. Once you choose your puppy
(or your puppy chooses you), click the ‘CONTACT US” button . Enter all your
information & make sure you give all contact phone numbers (cell phone) & a
valid email . Once this is done, we will contact you within 24hours to confirm your order before you proceed with the purchase. Once purchased, we will proceed with the paper work, and let you know which days puppies are flying .We will book your puppy on the best possible flight & email you all the information along with a tracking number so you know exactly where your puppy is at all times! The puppies fly on Pet Delivery Experts V.I.P. We pay extra for the V.I.P treatment so your puppy arrives in style. We give your name & contact details (email and phone number) to the airlines, so bring your I.D. & cell phone with you to the airport.

Q: How is the puppy SHIPPED?
A: We believe in arriving in style everytime. We pay extra for a VIP contract with our Pet Delivery Experts Airlines. They are kept in climate–controlled environments under the plane belly (72 degrees) & also in the airport transport vans (78 degrees).
Q: Is everything SECURE on this site?
A: Yes. We have a completely secured site & your information is never shared. We use the same securities as other major companies in the U.S. Everything is locked down.
Q: What is Royal Canine #28? MINI STARTER
A: The dog food most all the pups are on. You can find Royal Canin #28 at virtually every pet supply store. Most pups sold here can be on Royal Canin #28 for their entire life. MINI STARTER
Q: Any recommendations on which VET to use?
A: Usually small-town vets are best. Word gets around small towns very quickly & if a vet has bad practices… small towns will talk Usually (not always) small town vets are more inexpensive as well. Also Try to search for a vet in your area & see reviews of consumers in your area as well. **IMPORTANT** DO NOT USE BANFIELD HOSPITALS (AS PART OF PETS MART CHAIN STORES) NOR VCA HOSPITALS. Your warranty will be void if you take your new one to Banfield or VCA. We’ve seen too many misdiagnosis, over medicated, & EXTREMELY HIGH VET BILLS. These two clinics are in it for the money!

Q: Do you have ALL the puppies there? Can I see them all?
A: Yes. All puppies listed on our site are here at the house. They must pass a 20 point checklist & numerous vet checks before they’re listed on the site. We are not a pet store (and proud of this fact). We do not have glass cages & we’re not a petting zoo. We are sticklers when it comes to the health of these little ones. We require all customers to sanitize when they come to the house, so we ask them to pay deposit upfront before visiting our home. We’d be happy to take your call & set a a private appointment for you & your family to come to our house and visit the pups
but we put the health of these little ones first & foremost. That’s always been our motto! Thanks for understanding.
Q: Vaccines?
A: Do not give your new puppy any vaccines within the first 14 days of Arrival. Your new puppy is all up to date on shots and will not need a Vaccine for at least two weeks. Many vets will attempt to issue a vaccine So that they can make additional money. Do not get any vaccines on your First vet visit as the puppy will need time to adjust and you do not need Any additional stress on him or her!!!

Q: Can I get updated photos before purchasing a puppy?
A: We do try and keep our website up to date with new photos weekly. If you are requesting a new photo of a puppy we like a guarantee that you are serious buyer.
Q: Who handles setting up Delivery for my puppy? TOP
A: We set up all delivery and shipping for your puppy via the airlines. Puppy nanny is available for an additional fee.

Daniel 8 :25
#317400 by Mike Wilson Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:57 pm
Hello PamCee,
Thanks for posting this fake bulldog site.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon