Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#252551 by Mike Wilson Sun May 24, 2015 1:51 pm
madou jones [email protected]

Hello,Dear Friend
Thanks for your responds regarding my Puppies and i also appreciated your interest ,love and concern you have for my Puppies.I still have both male and female ready to join you and your family.
Breed...............Yorkies puppies
Gender..............Male and Female .
Names...............Rena and Bella.
Age....................10 Weeks Old
These Puppies have just had currently vaccination papers,vet check,health certificate and 1 year health guarantee records and the are AKC registered.These my Puppies are potty trained,home raise and well socialized to children ,adults and other pets loving domestic animals at home toward their attitude to them.They are well home train.I am currently looking for a good pets loving and caring home ,person or family that is going to promise me to take very good care of these Puppies and also show them the greatest love and care that i wasn't able to give it to them.I will like to ask some few question i hope if you don't mind.
Where are you located?
How soon do want these my Puppies?
Will you be able to have enough time to spend with the Puppies (I
don't want them to be lonely at your home all alone.
Are you a pet lover or have you ever had a pet before and what breed
of pet was it?
What breed are you interested to take?
Are you interested to take both Puppies or just one ?
What sex are you interested?
Are you a Christian or Muslim?.
What kind of assurance can you give to me that you are going to take very good care of these my Puppies. and also sent monthly pictures on how my Puppies. will be doing with you and your family. If you can answer my question correctly i will be very glad and happy to have you as the new parent of my Puppies..I am very Sorry for all the questions but it is just that i want to make sure that my Puppies do not fall into the wrong the hands person or family as am really interested in finding the best home for them as money is not the main problem i just want to make sure that they are going to be happy to whom i choose to give them out to. please get back to me with the
answers waiting for your kind responds.
Thanks
Madou Jones

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#252557 by Mike Wilson Sun May 24, 2015 3:45 pm
He has kittens also - Note the kittens have the same names as the Yorkies listed in the previous post.
Hello,Dear Friend
Thanks for your responds regarding my Kittens and i also appreciated your interest ,love and concern you have for my Kittens.I still have both male and female ready to join you and your family.
Breed............... Kittens
Gender..............Male and Female .
Names...............Rena and Bella.
Age....................10 Weeks Old
These Kittens have just had currently vaccination papers,vet check,health certificate and 1 year health guarantee records and the are AKC registered.These my Kittens are potty trained,home raise and well socialized with children ,adults and other pets loving domestic animals at home toward their attitude to them.They are well home train.I am currently looking for a good pets loving and caring home ,person or family that is going to promise me to take very good care of these Kittens and also show them the greatest love and care that i wasn't able to give it to them.I will like to ask some few question i hope if you don't mind.
Where are you located?
How soon do want these my Kittens?
Will you be able to have enough time to spend with the Kittens (I
don't want them to be lonely at your home all alone.
Are you a pet lover or have you ever had a pet before and what breed
of pet was it?
What breed are you interested to take?
Are you interested to take both Kittens or just one ?
What sex are you interested?
Are you a Christian or Muslim?.
What kind of assurance can you give to me that you are going to take very good care of these my Kittens. and also sent monthly pictures on how my Kittens. will be doing with you and your family. If you can answer my question correctly i will be very glad and happy to have you as the new parent of my Kittens.I am very Sorry for all the questions but it is just that i want to make sure that my Kittens do not fall into the wrong the hands person or family as am really interested in finding the best home for them as money is not the main problem i just want to make sure that they are going to be happy to whom i choose to give them out to. please get back to me with the
answers waiting for your kind responds.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#252585 by Mike Wilson Sun May 24, 2015 11:42 pm
The scammers fake change of ownership document.

It is ALWAYS a scam