Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#230608 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:09 am
hello, we wish to inform you that you are about to be registered in our company in getting a loan and you have to fasting up as soon as possible to pay up the sum off 687,00 Fr, fee, for the cost of the loan registration form in order for you to get your loan at the right time with us without any form of daily...

Regards,
Mrs Marija Volgyi, for the company...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#230904 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:45 am
Another dumb, barely literate scammer, who is incapable of holding his anger when his victim sees through his scam.

HELLO,, YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST MAKE A FOOL OF ME JUST LIKE THAT WELL YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW WHOM YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH ALL THIS TIME, LET ME INFORM YOU THAT THAT AM AN AFRICA MAN, AS YOU GET THIS MAIL YOUR NAME IS IN MY TEMPE RIGHT NOW AND YOUR PHOTO IF YOU DO NOT DO EXACTLY AS I WILL INSTRUCT YOU TO DO, THEN YOU ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK I GIVE YOU NOW TILL 48:HOURS.....

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.