Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#443307 by Troy Platt Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:33 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 11:09:31 -0700
Subject: Get a Loan/Funding

Dear Sir,

I'm sorry for my intrusion, your particulars were given to me by a friend who is with the London Chamber of commerce.

We are a United Kingdom based venture capital firm which specializes in growth capital investments for existing companies and Start up business.

We are looking to invest in entrepreneurial teams with big ideas and a need for seed capital to turn their ideas into great companies.

We believe every business man or woman is basically an entrepreneur, for we all strive to achieve optimal goals using limited resources.

In seeking out worthwhile investment opportunities, we are ready to invest in project developments and business ventures that can generate at least 10% ROI per year. Our offer for investment is based purely on Loan / Debt Financing basis on 3% yearly interest pay back throughout the duration of the collaboration.

We have the financial capacity to grant a Loan/Funding Of Between $5M To $20Billion For A Duration Of 2 To 20 Years, with 6 to 12 months grace period, depending on the size and nature of your business.

Should there be any available partnership or investment options and or openings for new investors within your firm, we will be happy if obliged

Yours faithfully,
Agent: David Lan Gilligham
Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement