Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#442623 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:49 am
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 22:45:55 -0800
Subject: MR. ISAAC THOMPSON JR. & PARTNERS

Dear Esteem,

Re: Investment Project Financing

I have decided to contact you through this medium after reviewing your honorable and reputable profile. It is my belief that with your professional position in your sector, that you will be in position to present my Investors with solid investment project opportunities in your Sector and Country/ Region.

I was informed by a reputable consultant friend of mine that you and your partners may be interested in Private Investment financing to expand your business/ actualize your projects and to be explicit, I am a PRIVATE FAMILY WEALTH AND ASSET MANAGER and presently I am representing a private group of prominent high net worth first time investors with access to substantial investment capital who are ready, willing and able to provide you, your partners and clients with financial support in the form of Private Investment Loans and Joint Venture Partnership Project Finance to establish your new projects and as well assist you expand and improve your existing investment capacity and productivity.

If you have solid business project plans of making good profit in your sector and any other viable business sector in your Country/ Region, please write to me for possible business co-operation. Moreso, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business plan or project that is capable of generating good annual return on investment (AROI) on our investment within days.

I am confident that you will give your consideration, AT THE SAME TIME WE WILL PAY YOU A 2% BROKER’S COMMISSION IF YOU INTRODUCE A CREDIBLE PROJECT OWNER WHO IS INTERESTED AND IN NEED OF CREDIBLE FINANCING FOR HIS OR HER PROJECT.

KINDLY INDICATE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A LOAN OR JOINT VENTURE FINANCING AND I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE THE INVESTMENT FUNDS WITH 5 WORKING DAYS.

I look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.

Sincerely,

MR. ISAAC THOMPSON JR. & PARTNERS

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement