Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#442144 by Troy Platt Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:52 am
Subject: (SWF) SECURE VARIOUS LOAN OFFER AT 3%!!
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 12:44:27 +0000

SILVERWATER FINANCE LOAN FIRM

Registered Loaning Company

Address: 285 E Broad St

Richmond, VA 23219, USA.

Phone: +1 (804) 292-0091

Date: December 15, 2023

You Need a LOAN?

We offer private, commercial and personal loans at a very low annual Interest rate of 3%. Are you losing sleep worrying how to find a Legit Loan Lender? Are you biting your fingernails because of that debt? Have you been rejected by banks? Then look no more and get in contact with SILVERWATER FINANCE LOAN FIRM today.

Note: Interested person(s) should contact us for immediate response using the following email address <[email protected]> or better still send us an SMS/TEXT Message using the following Phone: + 1 (804) 292-0091.

Best Regards,

Mr. Mark D. Phillip

THE LOAN MANAGER (SWF).

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#442590 by Troy Platt Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:33 pm
Subject: (SWF) SECURE VARIOUS LOAN OFFER AT 3%!!
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 11:42:26 +0000

SILVERWATER FINANCE LOAN
Address: 285 E Broad St
Richmond, VA 23219, USA.
Phone: +1 (804) 292-0091
Date: January 20, 2024

You Need a LOAN?

We offer private, commercial and personal loans at a very low annual Interest rate of 3%. Are
you losing sleep worrying how to find a Legit Loan Lender? Are you biting your fingernails
because of that debt? Have you been rejected by banks? Then look no more and get in contact
with SILVERWATER FINANCE LOAN FIRM today.

Note: Interested person(s) should contact us for immediate response using the following email
address <[email protected]> or better still send us an SMS/TEXT Message using
the following Phone: + 1 (804) 292-0091.

Best Regards,

Mr. MBUTU NANA
THE LOAN MANAGER (SWF).

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!