Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#442066 by Troy Platt Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:21 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 18:28:43 -0800
Subject: Investment Loan

Address Street:N0,5 Ådalen City: Frederiksberg C
State/province/area:Region Sjaelland
Zip code 1900 Country Denmark.

Attn
With Due Respect,
We are into project financing, if you have any good projects that need funding Kindly contact us for financing your investment. We also give loans to both Corporate and private entities at a low interest rate of 3% ROI Per Annum. We also pay 2% commission to brokers, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities.

Our investment funding can provide direct loans of more than US$10 Billion with flexible repayments structure that's tailored to resuscitate your business.

We provide investment loans to many sectors and geographies, these include; energy, agriculture,oil,real estate, pharmaceutical , tourism, start-ups, mining, manufacturing sectors and more.I would be delighted to discuss further with you as we are open to offer direct lending to any interested *borrower.

Our website and contact details will be forwarded to you as soon as we hear from you.
Your sincere response will be highly appreciated.
Regards.
Mr.Alexander Titolo.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement