Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#440604 by Troy Platt Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:50 am
Subject: Dear Customer,
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 21:35:15 +0200

Dear Customer,

Thank you for visiting my loan agency. I have received your loan request and I know the offer is valid. Additional information is required to get a detailed overview of the terms and conditions. Please provide the information required for immediate follow-up below.

BORROWERS INFORMATION NEEDED:

FULL NAME:
LOAN AMOUNT NEEDED:
DURATION OF LOAN:
MONTHLY INCOME:
PURPOSE OF LOAN:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:

Provide the information immediately, as stated above. Remember if things are not as expected, knowing that God has a reason. Our offer is 100% guaranteed and very easy to get hold of within 24 hours.

Christopher Benjamin.
25954 Eden Landing Rd, Hayward
CA 94545 United States

Thank you for visiting my loan agency. I have received your loan request and I know the offer is valid. Additional information is required to get a detailed overview of the terms and conditions. Please provide the information required for immediate follow-up below.

BORROWERS INFORMATION NEEDED:

FULL NAME:
LOAN AMOUNT NEEDED:
DURATION OF LOAN:
MONTHLY INCOME:
PURPOSE OF LOAN:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:

Provide the information immediately, as stated above. Remember if things are not as expected, knowing that God has a reason. Our offer is 100% guaranteed and very easy to get hold of within 24 hours.

Christopher Benjamin.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement