Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#437558 by Link Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:17 pm
Raymond Hillary
[email protected]
Mrs. Maria Rowland
[email protected]
Investment Project Dubai
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 14:19:28 +0100

Subject: Payment Loan Of US$100 Million Approval???????
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Investment Project Company Dubai,
Address:Enoc Building Number 1, Oud Metha
Street 28171 Dubai UAE.
Phone Number:+971433465400

REF: PAYMENT LOAN OF US$100 MILLION DOLLARS APPROVAL

Attention:Sir/Madam,

My name is Raymond Hillary,I am a director of the fact finding Investment Project Company Dubai,This message is to inform you that,I got your email address from the chambers of commerce and to contact you for more details to know if you are in need of loan investment project,As a leading financial institution among in the world Bank,(EMIRATES INVESTMENT BANK DUBAI) Have therefore offer credit support for investment purposes to assist micro businesses/manufacturers,Households and investors of any kind of business in this era of corona virus and the Emirates investment Bank of Dubai is the facilitator of the credit support and covid-19 pandemic caused a very large and serious economic and financial crisis in this part of the world and the thousands of companies have been closed and there have been millions of people without work and that is the reason why Bank offer many kind of business and investment opportunities project that generated for other people and Companies.

Basically,You should note that banks are most interested in partnership with business ventures such as medical and health care projects,Real estate projects,Mining projects,Agricultural projects,Renewable energy projects,start-up projects and business expansions/Loan with lower and upper rate of US$100 Million upward to US$5 Billion and more in a viable project investment project from (Emirates Investment Bank)

Below is the information of the Emirates Investment Bank that you will contact for your payment.

Contact Person:Mrs.Maria Rowland
Operational Foreign Remittance Head and logistics customer-care.
Bank Email: [email protected]

In view of the approval of your payment,You are hereby advised to contact the Emirates Bank office to open an online account in your name and credit the approved loan fund to the account.

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you contact the paying bank office and you should urgently reply back to update me as soon as the fund is confirmed into your nominated bank account as soon as you received and sign the (MOU) Memorandum of understanding,Loan form and Loan Agreement letter documents.

Best Regards
Mr.Raymond Hillary
Director Investment Project Company.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement