Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#437195 by Huntthescam Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:42 am
Attention Manager/CEO.

Greetings to you.

I am contacting you with a keen interest to consider a possible collaboration through investments loan in viable projects in your country. As a way of introduction, I am an accredited broker to the Atlantic financial services firm here in the USA.

The financial services firm I represent is solely responsible for investment funds through a diversified investment strategy, targeting positive capital returns through a global expansive portfolio, hence their interest in seeking possible collaboration with a capable private individual or firm globally.

The Atlantic financial services firm intends to invest the sum of Ђ1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion Euros) in areas of manufacturing, agriculture, mining, Aviation, construction, Real estates, renewable energy etc, as well as any business you consider viable with good return of Investment (ROI). We are ready to invest in project developments and business ventures that can generate at least 5% Annual Return on Investment (ROI) per annum.

We will be glad to partner with you in any viable project initiative within our scope of funding. If interested please write to me for possible business collaboration, you can reach me on

Telephone/WhatsApp: +1 970 724 4058

Kind regards,

Mr. Jefferson Dennis.
Investment Fund Manager
Advertisement