Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#431321 by Troy Platt Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:22 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 17:33:03 +0300

Cash Africa is a loan company that specializes in personal, business, debt consolidation and agricultural loans.

Our interest rate is very competitive and our repayment plans are very flexible for convenient repayments.

Our attached flyer contains detailed information about us. See flyer to apply.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#442894 by Troy Platt Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:22 am
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 16:46:45 -0300 (BRT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Business & Personal Loans

Hi,

Whether you want a loan to boost your business or for personal finance, at Assist Loans, we specialize in providing credits for both business and personal purposes.

We are offering personal loans from 3.5% and business loans from 4% fixed interest rate per annum.

You can access a business loan, personal loan, debt consolidation loan, home loan and agricultural finance to support farmers and we have high approval ratings with affordable fixed interest rates.

See attached flyer for our easy and simple loan application process and contact us today.

Assist Loans

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#442899 by AlanJones Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:10 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Subject: Business & Personal Loans
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +27633729230 & +27864886884

Hi,

Whether you want a loan to boost your business or for personal finance, at Assist Loans, we specialize in providing credits for both business and personal purposes.

We are offering personal loans from 3.5% and business loans from 4% fixed interest rate per annum.

You can access a business loan, personal loan, debt consolidation loan, home loan and agricultural finance to support farmers and we have high approval ratings with affordable fixed interest rates.

See attached flyer for our easy and simple loan application process and contact us today.

Assist Loans

ASSIST LOANS (PTY) LTD

First Floor, 14 Henshall St, Nelspruit Central, Mbombela, 1200
 +27633729230 Fax: +27864886884  [email protected]
NCR Registration No. NCRCP12718 Legal Registration No. : 2019/121643/07
Old Office: 34 Surlingham Avenue Malvern Queensburgh

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.