Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#431084 by Troy Platt Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:54 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
From: FIRST GLOBAL INVESTMENT BUSINESS CONSULTANT <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 15:52:36 +0100
Subject: Lender Loan Services Corp

First Global Investment Corporation

INTRODUCTION AND BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

My name is Barrier Sammy Ray and our company offers project financing/Joint Ventures Partnership and lending services.

Do you have any projects that require funding or Joint Ventures Partnership at the moment? Do you need loan to settle your debts or pay off your bills or start a business? We are ready to work with you on a more transparent approach. Our company "First Global Investment Corporation" is legally registered. Our financial program is for business owners, startups and corporate entrepreneurs. We also offer investment packages and we can provide funding for you at 2.5%, 3%, & 2% monthly interest rate for a period of 1 to 15 years duration depending on the investment plan. Partner with us and benefit from our lending services. We will be interested to hear from you sooner if you have interest in partnership with us.
NB: We also pay 1% commission to brokers, who introduce project owners for finance, or other opportunities

Reply to this message if you are interested with our business investment program to our business e-Mail: [email protected] for more details.

YOURS SINCERELY,
Barrier Sammy Ray

First Global Investment, Lender Loan Services Corp

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement