Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#426435 by FishyMails Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:27 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2021-06-27 5:35:04 PM +07:00
Subject: PH: Capital Support

Attn: Sir,

My name is Robert Johnson, financial consultant (broker) based in the United Kingdom.

I help companies and individuals get loans to fund their projects without collateral. I will assist you get a loan but my commission is only 2% of the total face value but subject for negotiations. My Commission will be paid after you receive the loan.

I was able to source for a very credible and reliable party that shall be willing to work with your corporation in order to actualize your desires and pursuit for loan financing. We had discussed extensively and the lending party is able to actualize the loan financing up to the tune of EUR500m to EUR5 billion but to be released in tranches of EUR500m each Until the total amount is exhausted.

Just to clarify some salient areas of the Agreement, which will be forwarded to you later, the interest payable on the loan is 3% but nevertheless subject to negotiation by both parties. This is repayable loan and valid for 366days maturity/expiry period but can be subject to further extension to 10 years with corresponding payment of the interest fee for subsequent year(s).

Kindly respond as quickly as possible therewith notifying your willingness to proceed with the structure.

Office Address;
Unit 2 Popin Business Centre, South Way, Wembley, Middlesex, England, HA9 0HB. United Kingdom.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#426496 by FishyMails Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:40 pm
Date: 2021-07-01 2:52:06 PM +02:00
Subject: Re: PH: Capital Support

Dear Sir,

I Received your mail content well noted, I have a capable financier that can finance your project range from 100m to 10 billion Euro.

I will help your company to secure a loan without collateral with a finance company base in Istanbul Turkey if you can meet up with the company conditions.

Below is the company name and they representative. The full contact details will be given to you when your ready to travel to Turkey.

FINANCIAL AND COMMERCIAL LIMITED
CN: 04872428

KENNETH COLEMAN, HEAD OF OPERATION.

The attached file is my international passport copy for identification.

The procedures of this transaction are as follows :

You are expected to travel to Istanbul Turkey for the signing of the loan Agreement. The signing will be at the office of the financer in Turkey, his contact will be forwarded to you when your ready to travel.

This loan is repayable loan and valid for 366days maturity / expiry period however can be subject to further extension of 5 or 15 years With corresponding payment of the interest fee for subsequent years.

The interest rate of this loan is 3 percent but subject for negotiations. The Expected time frame of this transaction will be three working days in Istanbul Turkey.

You are advised to forward the following details to me.

1) Full Name and address
2) Country of Origin.
3) Copy of your passport.
4) phone and Fax numbers.
5) Occupation.
6) Company name and address.
please kindly clear the following questions.

1 ) what type of projects ?
2) How much loan are you looking at ?
3) Duration of the loan.

Note: As a financial consultant my commission is 2 % of the total face value. l will be paid After you receive the loan.

Office address
Unit 2 Popin Business Centre, South Way, Wembley, Middlesex, England, HA9 0HB. United Kingdom.

Best Regards.
ROBERT JOHNSON
FINANCIAL CONSULTANT.
UNITED KINGDOM.

note: please confirm the receipt of this mail.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#438328 by Link Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:56 pm
[email protected]

-
.43" <mailer-daemon @ smtp1.mgzn.jp>
Subject: BC - 4 / Whatsapp: +971 52 393 1603
To: [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 23:52:19 -0800

Greetings.

I am looking to work with you to engage in a profit oriented Investment ventures in your country and perhaps with your assistance, we could get good Return on Investment (ROI).

I have the directive of SHK Mubarak from Qatar to source for a partner abroad who can accommodate 200,000,000 USD for Investment. We shall execute the business under a legal arrangement by appointing you as the lawful beneficiary.

I await your reply.

Regards,

MA.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam