Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#420961 by Troy Platt Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:17 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Project/Investment Funding
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 12:15:21 -0800

Iam John Christopher Pinto an Investment Adviser/Broker based in the United Kingdom. I help clients and organisations seeking funding for their viable investments or projects anywhere in the world. We fund projects and investments from $10 million to $5 billion; through project/investment loans approved from top global rated banks or through Joint Venture (JV) project partnership funding with some top global networth investors from the Middle East.

I am also a direct mandate to a top Bitcoin (BTC) Cryptocurrency bulk seller here in the UK, that can sell from 500 to 20000 Bitcoin to any serious buyer through secured escrow service or satoshi services and we can place a bond first as guarantee to your payment, this are three procedure to avoid scam after proof of coin video (POC).

Contact me if you have a project or investment that requires funding or to raise bank instruments either Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) from top 25 global banks to activate your credit line funding with your local bank in your country.

Yours Truly

John Christopher Pinto
Investment Finance Broker

Disclaimer: This email and its attachments are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this by error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer/device. Any disclosure, copying and distribution is prohibited and may be considered unlawful. Statements and opinions contained in this message are those of the sender, and shall be understood as neither given or endorsed by Ejada. Although precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the organization cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. إخلاء المسؤولية: هذا البريد الإلكتروني ومرفقاته (إن وجدت) تمثل وثيقة سرية قد تحتوي على معلومات تتم�
�ع بحماية وحصانة قانونية. إذا لم تكن الشخص المعني بهذه الرسالة يجب عليك تنبيه المُرسل بخطأ وصولها إليك، وحذف الرسالة ومرفقاتها من جهاز الحاسب الآلي/الهاتف الخاص بك. ولا يجوز لك إفشاء أو نسخ أو توزيع هذه الرسالة أو مرفقاتها أو أي جزء منها، أو البوح بمحتوياتها لأي شخص أو استعمالها لأي غرض. علماً بأن البيانات والآراء التي تحويها هذه الرسالة تعبر فقط عن رأي المُرسل وليس بالضرورة رأي شركة إجادة للنظم المحدودة، وعلى الرغم من اتخاذنا الاحتياطات لضمان عدم وجود فيروسات في هذا البريد الإلكتروني، لا تتحمل الشركة أي مسؤولية عن أي خسارة أو ضرر ينشأ عن �
�ستخدام هذا البريد الإلكتروني ومرفقاته

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement