Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#418836 by EmmaKerr72qXw Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:43 pm
Hey, first of all, very good that there is a forum with all those scam websites! Even though I am pretty experienced, I also have once experienced some troubles. Look, I am not sure if this site is scam or not, paydayinusa.com KT. Can I have some information about it. I was thinking about getting an online loan from them and read all the information on their site and I still don't understand. The reviews are not the worst, but still I am confused. I would be happy if someone here have interacted with this company. Also, if so, tell me in pm so I surely see, because those forums sometimes don’t send notifications!
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Split from unrelated topic
Advertisement

#418839 by AlanJones Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:55 pm
Hello Emma,

paydayinusa.com definitely looks dodgy, but it is not the type of scam that we deal with here.

There is evidence that they spam forums trying to promote their site :wink: , legitimate businesses do not do things like that, so I would say that paydayinusa.com is a site that is best avoided.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.