Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#399280 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:37 am
Email: [email protected]
IP: 197.210.45.203

Have you been turned down by your bank or you are facing difficulties in obtaining a loan??? Here is an opportunity to obtain loan with 24hours of application. Contact Mr. Andy Murray for more information via E-mail: [email protected]

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement

#399281 by WPX Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:39 am
Email: [email protected]
IP: 82.102.16.115

Hi everyone, I am from USA in Texas, I applied for a loan of $100,000 with diamond loan company and I was ask to pay $1000 for insurance which I did and they never transfer my loan and I was charge more and more fee which I got nothing in return I lost over $20,000 to them because I was anxious of the loan I had to apply through another company and this second company did the worst to me, I was ask to pay only $800 for transfer fee which I later give them the total of $7000 and till date I never got mails from them and this really made me frustrated Until last month when a friend of mine referred me to HAVILLS LOAN FIRM at first I was scared but I later contacted them and after the processing of my loan, I received my loan the second day they transfer to me US$300,000.00 on 2% interest, please if any one is looking for a loan then contact them by email: [email protected] it is the solution to your loan problem's. Thank you again Mr. Andy Murray the manager of HAVILLS LOAN FIRM. Any one in need of loan can reach them now via email: [email protected]

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)