Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#384072 by TieBun Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:46 am
Hi everyone,
I see this guy's name, Ernst Adolf Buechi, posted on Empowr's site often. He supposedly grants private loans at 2% interest. Is he legitimate?
Advertisement

#384073 by AlanJones Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:34 am
Anyone posting on social media or similar sites claiming to be offering "private" loans is a scammer.

Do you have an email address that he is using?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#384115 by TieBun Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:26 am
AlanJones wrote:Anyone posting on social media or similar sites claiming to be offering "private" loans is a scammer.

Do you have an email address that he is using?

Yes, it's [[email protected]] is there a way to find out if he is a scammer or not?
#384116 by AlanJones Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:36 am
Yes, he's a scammer - as I said anyone who advertises loans on social media is a scammer. Legitimate loan businesses would be barred from advertising in such a manner by their regulators.

The fact that he is using a free Gmail email address is even more proof.

If you can't get a loan from your own bank then you aren't going to get one from someone advertising on the internet and claiming to be a "private lender".

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#384308 by TieBun Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:04 pm
Thanks for the information! This guy ernst adolf buechi seems to be tied up with a < https://azurebanco.com/ > with email address <[email protected]> . The bank website uses an "https" address which would normally mean that it's a safe website. However, can you tell me if this bank is real or not? Their address seems to be the same address for many other similar fake lending banks < 28, boulevard d'Alsace 92170 VANVES, France >.
Sincerely,
Tiebun
#384312 by AlanJones Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:16 pm
azurebanco.com was registered last August by someone using a proxy service to hide their identity, it is fake.

#418776 by Troy Platt Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:05 am
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 12:19:22 +0100
Subject: NB: We inform you that you will have a commitment signed by the director of the European Central Bank, a commitment which proves that you will only pay the 189 € before making the payment.

Dear Sir or Madam
The bank is at your disposal to facilitate obtaining the loan at an interest rate of 2%.
The loan is between € 2,000 and € 1,000,000.
Because of COVID19, you now have 6 months grace before starting the monthly payment.
The only fee to pay is 189 €
NB: We inform you that you will have a commitment signed by the director of the European Central Bank, a commitment which proves that you will only pay the 189 € before making the payment.
We are waiting for your answer.
cordially
A financial institutions that guarantee you loyalty are service.

Your satisfaction is our major concern and the assurance of having a loyal clientele and the joy of serving you with diligence.

Cordially.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!