Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#399520 by AlanJones Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:29 am
Spammed adverts from the web

My name is Dennis Reardon.Senior Manager and business analyst at A 2 Z Business Brokers LTD United Kingdom.

I am a consultant to good investors who have strong investment interest in good viable projects that can yield 100% positive results and very profitable in the marketplace after investment.

I offer my services to companies/individuals in need of funding for their projects worldwide.My Investors can go excess of one billion USD in funding of projects.

Kindly contact me via the below email for further actions.

Email: [email protected]

A2Z Business Brokers is an independent business brokerage that is involved in connecting our clients with investors who have an investment interest on good strong money generating projects/ventures and looking more on long term partnership investments which have good profit margin and need additional capital for expansion. All fields are concerned. Kindly get back to me via email if you are Interested: Email: [email protected]

Regards.

Dennis Reardon.
Investment Consultant.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#403592 by Dennis Reardon Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:15 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

This accusation post is a defamation of my good character hence very wrong...Please admin take down this post....If there are however any evidence from any one in support to this post ...i commend you to please step forward with it...I am reputable business finance consultant with successful deals accredited to my services ....Character defamation is very illegal.

Best rgds.
Dennis Reardon
#403596 by AlanJones Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:58 pm
Hello dumb scammer Dennis Reardon.

Legitimate lenders do not operate using free outlook email addresses or spam adverts on the web. Only dumb scammers like you do that.

The other interesting fact is that you claim to be in the UK but are hiding behind a US VPN. Why the need to hide your location?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.