Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#239139 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:12 am

Do you need a financial assistance to set up a business or pay off
your bills? here is the right place for you now. Kindly contact us at
email: [email protected] with the following;

Your name:
Your Country:
Your Address:
Monthly income:
Loan Amount:
Loan duration:

We await your response for proceedings.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#239140 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:12 am
Hello,

Regards to your email you sent to us here my dear we are authorize to transfer Loans to any where is whole world.

You are advice to fill out your full information down to us here before the company can able to send you the Loan terms to ok.

Loan Amount needed:
Loan duration:
Marital status:
Next of king:

You have to quickly get back to us with this Loan Application so that we can start processing your Loan transfer immediately ok.

Thanks we await your urgent reply.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#239228 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:15 am
Dear Customer..

Mail received containing your applications details as needed for proper verification and onward approval of your Loan request. By you completing the application form means that you are in agreement with the Guidelines noted in my previous email.

I Mr.Roy Brown. Md is giving out a loan of Loan Amount Needed: to the following beneficiary:

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULE:

The loan repayment is based on a monthly basis which consist of the loan capital and interest rate together. Like its written, the loan duration period is for 2 years which is 24months. So find the interest rate and payment schedule below:

Loan Amount Needed:1,000,000.00€
Loan Interest Rate: 7%
Loan Term: 2years
Monthly Loan Payment:44,772.58€
Number of Payments:
Cumulative Payments:1,074,541.90€
Total Interest Paid:74,541.90€

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 23 payments of 44,772.58€ plus a final payment of 44,772.56€.

LOAN AGREEMENT/CONDITIONS:

{ 1 } The applicant will start the repayment of loan at the end of every month starting from 1 month after loan has been transferred.

{ 2 } Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period,legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.

{ 3 } Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 2 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.

{ 4 } The borrower agrees to forward to us a scanned copy of his/her ID. which will be sent directly to the Insurance Company before release of the funds.

1. Bank to bank Transfer: This is a kind of transfer that will require you to send us your bank account information to enable us transfer the loan to your Bank account and it will take 24 hours after the loan has been deposited.

Name of Bank:
Bank Address:
Account Number:
Type Of Account:
Swift Transfer Code:
Name of Account/Holder:

After submitting the a copy of your Id,You can expect a preliminary answer in less than 24 hours and funding within 72-144 hours of receiving the information we need from You.

Looking forward to receiving your email.

Thanks and God Bless.

Mr. Roy Brown.

#239393 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:32 pm
Attn:XXX,

Regards to your email you sent to us here ok it was well noted, Well we want you to know that the Loan will be transferred as promise we don't need any problem we want to secure this transaction, before our bank can transfer the 1,000,000.000€ to your bank account in XXX you know that there is an insurance fee so calm down.

Note:that Our bank here in Spain has receive your bank details, before we can transfer the Loan into your bank account the bank Manager Mr Ken Bar said before the Loan 1,000,000€ can be transfer into your bank account you need to insure the Loan first so that it will be secure for transfer okay.

We have found out from the insurance company the cost of Amount to insure your Loan it will only cost you 700€ you have to be very fast with the fee so that we can insure your Loan and transfer OK please we don't have your number you have to send your phone number down to us here so that we can call all the time.

Here is here bank details below.

XXX

Urgent response needed so that we can insure your Loan before transfer you have to act fast immediate.

Thanks we await your urgent response.

Mr Roy Brown

#239400 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:51 pm
Hello,

My dear i would have love to call but we don't have your phone okay we need your phone number to let you know if we are done in insuring your Loan OK you don't have to worry yourself over this issue send us your contact so we can call you after we have are done in transferring the Loan,

You don't have to worry your self your Loan is secure here OK urgent response before we can send you the details to send the 700euro act fast..

Mr Roy Brown

#239414 by AlanJones Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:51 am
Here is the money gram payment details.

Receiver's Name:Destiny Peter Ugbeni
Receiver's Country:Spain
Amount Sent:700euro
State:Madrid

Text Question:In God
Answer:We Trust

You have to know that is money gram ok urgent response needed after the payment has been done.

#239439 by AlanJones Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:45 am
Hello,

we are already in contact with the insurance company that will insure your Loan why cant you use the information i sent to you within 24hrs your will be in your bank account ok we don't give out account due to personal reasons ok go and use that money gram details when there is trust business excel.

We want you to go and use that money gram info so that you can get this Loan on time

#239440 by AlanJones Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:45 am
Attn:

We have been on this business since 1990 am a certify Lender my dear i want you to have my world that after you have make the payment your Loan will be transfer into your bank account OK we do not disclose our company account to customer because we where fraud 3years ago so my you are in a safe hand so go and us the Money Gram.

Receiver's Name:Destiny Peter Ugbeni
Receiver's Country:Spain
Amount Sent:700euro
State:Madrid
Text Question:In God
Answer:We Trust

We await your urgent Response reply with the payment Reference number to pick the 700euro,

Thanks and God bless

#239441 by AlanJones Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:46 am
Ok then you will have to hold on let me check for account so that you can pay the 700euro provided you dont have to slow with the payment either everything will be fine i will send you the company secretary account to use in depositing the fee.

#239442 by AlanJones Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:46 am
Beneficiary name: Peter James
Transit number: 10221-001
Account number: 3985-7XX
Bank address and details:Canada
Bank of Montreal (BMO)
Branch Address wabush province NL, Newfoundland Canada
Routing Number: 000110221
Transit Number (MICR)10221-001
Swift code for international transfer : BOFMCAM2
IBAN number: 10223985731

#239531 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:33 am
Hello,

We have sent you our Company Agent bank account in Canada so once you make the payment you have to send down the payment copy slip to us to confirm the payment before we can transfer the 1,000,000.00euro into your bank account OK we await your urgent payment....

Send us the copy of the payment slip urgently after the deposit payment thanks we await your urgent response...

Mr Roy

#239532 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:34 am
Did you see the company Agent account we sent sent you to make the payment?

#239568 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:43 am
I've never wanted to give every customer our company appropriations bill, because we in the fraud before so you have to go still and the payment so that we insure the loan for the transfer now

You have to let us know when the transaction we do not charge us, if you have the loan or not, because I'm tired of this selection cancel urgent reply needed