Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#3934 by Julia Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:44 pm
from "Dr. Kenneth Scott" [email protected] hide details 9:25 am (2 hours ago)
reply-to [email protected]
date Mar 25, 2007 9:25 AM
subject job offer

Dear Friend,

How are you doing? I would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying job in which you could earn a lot. My name is Kenneth Scott and I am 42 years of age.

I just resigned my job as a research scientist at Asia Agricultural research Institute in Malaysia and I now work as a freelance consultant for the institute which gives me very much time to do my own work which is basically being a freelance researcher who could be employed by research institutes to do research projects anywhere in the world.

Currently, I have just been granted a funding to head a research
project in the tropical regions of Asia regarding rare and vulnerable plant species and this would be commencing very soon.

This research program will be funded and sponsored by some of my counterparts in your country. But the only set back is that my associates want to make payments for the research in form of bank transfer or Check only.

Opening an account would have been my best choice but I have a deadline to meet and taking any of those choices would cost me time and a whole lot of other requirements which I am not ready to deal with. This is where I need to employ your assistance and service.

WHAT I NEED YOU FOR?
At this point, I will be glad if you could work with me as my representative in your country. You will be working as my payment assistant in charge of collecting the Funds from my Associates. Since they will be making the payment form of bank transfers/Check to you in your country, you will be collecting this payments and cashing them on my behalf. On agreement to been my representative, you will receive a commission of 10% of whatever
amount of payment you receive from my associates.

JOB DESCRIPTION?
1. Receive payments from My Clients/Associates through bank transfers or check.
2. Cash the Payments at your Bank.
3. Deduct 10% which will be your commission/percentage on Payment processed.
4. You are to remit the balance via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer according to my instruction.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
10% from each transaction! For instance: On receiving $ 80,000 Pounds on my behalf, you will cash the payment and keep 10% to yourself before remitting the balance! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%, though later it will increase up to 15%!

ADVANTAGES?
You don't have to go out of your present daily activity in order
to engage in this Job(i.e. you can do this Work easily without
leaving or affecting your present Job).You will work as an
independent contractor right from your home /office. Your job is
absolutely legal. You do not need any capital to start (non of your
personal funds is needed).

REQUIREMENTS?
i) 18 years or older.
ii) Legally capable.
iii) Responsible, Reliable and Trustworthy.
iv) Ready to work 3-4 hours per week.
v) Able to check and respond to emails often.
vi) Easy telephone access.

I hope all is well understood. I would be glad if you accept my proposal and I intend to commence as soon as you are ready. Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send promptly by email the following details below.

To indicate your interest in this pending project, i will like you to provide all this information before we can commence on this pending projects.

NAME
ADDRESS
STATE
CITY
ZIP CODE
PHONE NUMBER:
OCCUPATION

If This information has been received from you, it would be
forwarded to my associates so they could commence the cheque to you.

ALL REPLIES TO BE SENT TO : [email protected]

Regards,

Dr. Kenneth Scott
Advertisement