Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#436327 by Troy Platt Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:31 am
From: "TINSLEY, Yvonne (SHEFFIELD TEACHING HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)"
<[email protected]>
Subject: I write to inform you that there is a part-time job offer for you to
earn $500 weekly. Reply this email or text me on 617-681-9376 for more
details.
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 16:33:34 +0000

************************************************************************************** ******************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please:
i) inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it; and
ii) do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its content (to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful).
Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email, collaboration and directory service available for all NHS staff in England. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch visit Joining NHSmail – NHSmail Support

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement