Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#411918 by FishyMails Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:52 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 00:58:21 +0100
Subject: Become United Nations Goodwill Humanitarian Ambassador.

My name is Antonio Guterres, UN Secretary General of the United Nations General Assembly. The United Nations is currently reaching out to every citizen of the world to help eradicate poverty by accepting new volunteers who are ready to become Goodwill Humanitarian Ambassadors.

We are also giving out funds as allocations to our Goodwill Humanitarian Ambassadors to promote peace by investing in local communities to support the standard of living of the inhabitants of such localities.

As a United Nations Goodwill Humanitarian Ambassador, you are entitled to a monthly salary of $40,000. You are required to reach out to people in Asia, Europe, South America and Africa. The United Nations needs individuals like you who will be trained.

To be a part of this great transformation agenda is very simple and easy, kindly send an email to one of our Goodwill Humanitarian Ambassador requesting that you want to become a United Nations Goodwill Humanitarian Ambassador.

e-mail: [email protected]

Regards

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#413178 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:55 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 01:30:16 +0000
Subject: Become United Nations Goodwill Humanitarian Ambassador.

Sir,

My name is Antonio Guterres, UN Secretary General of the United Nations General Assembly. The United Nations is currently reaching out to every citizen of the world to help eradicate poverty by accepting new volunteers who are ready to become Goodwill Humanitarian Ambassadors.

We are also giving out funds as allocations to our Goodwill Humanitarian Ambassadors to promote peace by investing in local communities to support the standard of living of the inhabitants of such localities.

As a United Nations Goodwill Humanitarian Ambassador, you are entitled to a monthly salary of $40,000. You are required to reach out to people in Asia, Europe, South America and Africa. The United Nations needs individuals like you who will be trained.

To be a part of this great transformation agenda is very simple and easy, kindly send an email to one of our Goodwill Humanitarian Ambassador requesting that you want to become a United Nations Goodwill Humanitarian Ambassador.

e-mail: [email protected]

Regards

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.