Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#411864 by Troy Platt Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:19 am
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 13:37:51 +0100
Subject: Part - Time Job Opportunity!

Dear Sir/Madam,I represent EIKOH/KIC TRADING INC. based in Japan/UK. My company exports finished leather products and other goods/services for world trade.Would you like to work online from home and get paid weekly? EIKOH/KIC TRADING INC needs a Book-Keeper in the United states,United Kingdom, Canada,South America, Asia, Mexico, Australia and parts of Europe. So I want to know if you will like to work from home and getting paid for the services being rendered without leaving or affecting your present Job.We are recruiting individuals to work for the company as a Representative/Book Keeper in the countries listed above.We have customers we supply weekly in these countries and our customers make payments for our supplies every week in form of domestic wire/checks which are not readily cashed outside the United States and their country of issuance. so we need Someone in the above regions listed above to work as our representative and assist us in processing the payments from our customers.All you need to do is receive payment from customers, get it cashed at your bank or any financial institution that does such tasks then after deduction of your percentage transfer the other half to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to.. Our payments will be issued out in your name and you get them cashed in your bank, deduct your commission and forward the balance to the company. We understand it is an unusual and incredible job position. This job takes only 2-3 hours per week and you'll have a lot of free time doing another job, you'll get good income and a regular job. But this job is very challenging and you should understand it. We are looking only for workers who satisfy our requirements and we would be glad if you accept this job offer. If you feel that you are a serious, earnest and trustworthy worker and if you want to work us then send us your information

APPLICATION FORM
FIRST NAME............
LAST NAME..............
ADDRESS.......................................
CITY......................
STATE..............
ZIP CODE................
COUNTRY..............
PHONE NUMBER (S)........................... ....
GENDER..............
MARITAL STATUS............
AGE.................
NATIONALITY...............
HAVE YOU DONE THIS BEFORE INDICATE YES OR NO?
Thank you for your time and warmest regards
Yours Sincerely,Mr.Frank Chan
EIKOH/KIC TRADING INC.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement