Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#409111 by Troy Platt Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:08 am
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 01:03:56 +0530
Subject: Job!
Reply-To: [email protected]

Congratulations!

Your Resume has been selected for one of the job positions available.
For update on job interview, job briefing & salary scale kindly contact
Pamela Clere via google hangout on [email protected]

Regards,
Stanley Coleman
HR manager

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#409975 by FishyMails Fri May 08, 2020 4:33 pm
Date: 2020-05-08 12:25:31 PM +02:00
Subject: Re: Job!

Attention: Anton,

Your resume has been reviewed by our HR Department in reference to our AD posting on Indeed for the Job positions and we believe you are capable of handling this position based on your resume. Your details has been forwarded to me by the (Hiring Manager) I will be conducting an online interview with you to discuss the Job details, pay scale, benefits and company etc.

For your interview briefing, kindly setup a google hangout messenger at (GMail.com) via the App store or download google hangouts via https://hangouts.google.com/ add up ([email protected] ) to your buddy list and send an instant message for the interview briefing.

The scheduled time for the interview/briefing exercise starts Sturday 2nd May 2020 To Thursday 9th May 2020.

Interview Schedule: Online.
Time:10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Venue: Online Via Google Hangouts
Adequate Training is Available

You are to be available on google hangout messenger between the hours of 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM for the interview, Your swift and timely response to this position matters a lot as the job interview starts by 10:00 AM. I wish you best of luck in the interview.

Yours sincerely,
Pamela Clere
HR Online Supervisor

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.