Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#401767 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:50 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

Hello,

Thanks for the message towards the driver’s position available. I am Mr. Erin Cassady and my wife Naomi runs a bag/sandals startup business here in Canada where we live. I am recently retired and we have decided to move to the USA to invest more time in my wife’s business and also possibly reach a wider audience of customers.

My wife makes these bags at home and we are currently seeking a driver to handle pick-up of production materials as well as handle delivery to customers. Our arrival date will be on the 27th of this month but since the year’s almost come to an end, you can start working in the new year if hired. Working hours will be twice a week for 3 hours on each day, we are offering $400/weekly as that is what we pay the current driver here, extra bonuses will be paid if there are any overtimes and you can work for us as long as you want if we are satisfied with your services. We are looking to start out with one driver first and if the business expands, we will look to buy more vehicles and hire more drivers.

We need someone who is God fearing, reliable, attentive, honest, trustworthy and punctual. If you are fit for this position and will prove yourself to be a reliable and good person, I’d like to have my former’s employers pay for your first week before my arrival to secure your service in advance and to show commitment on my part .

The following information will be required to make out the check to you;

*Full Name -

*Residential address –

*Apt No -

*City -

*State -

*Zip code -

*Age -

*Phone number -

*Days willing to work -

*Years of driving experience -

Any references you can provide will be a bonus. I await to read from you soon.

Warmest regards and God bless you,

Erin Cassady.
Advertisement