Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#401547 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:13 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

Hello Applicant,
I am replying back to your message concerning the job posted in which you're interested in, We currently have a vacant position available, which is the Front Desk / Office Assistant Position.

Embrace International Foundation. is looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable to work very well with good understanding as a Front Desk / Office Assistant Person. The job involves you working remotely from your location and its flexible, working with us is about instructions and following them.
My only fear is that we may need you to perform an assigned tasks in a timely manner sometimes, so we need someone who can be able to meet up with executing assigned tasks in a timely manner and able to follow instructions.

We need your service because I am constantly out of town and presently in Alberta, Canada. I will return to the states next two weeks so this process will be on going till then. If you don't mind, I will meet up with you when I return and then we can talk about the possibility of making this long term.

As a Front Desk / Office Assistant Person, your activities among other things will include;

Here is an overview of the job description

Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sort and verifies bank transactions.
• Verifies keying of data and corrects errors.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Running personal errands.
• Work independently without much supervision.

Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.

** Weekly Pay: $600.00
** Hours: 10-15 Hours Weekly
** Days: 2-3 days Weekly

Please note that this position is not office based for now, it's a part-time work from your location for now. I would like to give you an immediate trial, so if you are interested kindly get back to me. As I have been checking files and schedules and would need someone urgently to run some tasks for me this week/next week. My Financial Adviser will issue you a Certified Company Check to execute the task with, and complete the assignment. You will need to Purchase gifts and items for the kids(Foster Care) which i will send you a list and description of the items, alongside delivery address when purchased.

Note that you are not to use your personal funds.Is this something you can handle?

Kindly RE-CONFIRM your contact details as shown on your resume to enable us proceed to next step.

Full Names:
Correct street Address (include apartment numbers}:
City:
Zip code:
State:
Mobile Number :
Name Of Your Bank? (Not Your Bank Details,Just Name Of The Bank You Bank With):

The employee acknowledged the Trial and Detailed Job Description
and signed _____________________________
(First Name and Last Name of Employee)
Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response
Yours Sincerely,