Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#397347 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:45 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

Dear XXX,

We have received your inquiry regarding employment opportunities. After reviewing your resume and cover letter, It seems that you could be a very good match for a Administrative Assistant we have vacant. Please take some time to review our offer.
You’ll find information about your prospective salary, the benefits we offer and the terms and conditions of your employment with HIT Limited.

Position.

HIT Limited is offering a part time position for you as "Administrative Assistant".

Working hours.

This is a part time position requiring approximately 10-12 hours per week. Your regular weekly schedule will be from Monday to Thursday.

Compensation and Salary.

For Administrative Assistant position, HIT Limited is offering a salary of 2500 USD per month. You will be paid on a monthly basis.

Bonus.

As part of your compensation, HIT Limited is also offering a fixed bonus of 5 percent of the amount of each processed order.

Benefits.

As an employee of HIT Limited you will be eligible for a list of benefits our company offers, such as:
- Private health and dental insurance plan
- Four weeks of paid vacation leave per year
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home options
- Educational assistance
- Employee will also be eligible for any additional employee benefits that the company may provide in the future

That being said, I would like to ask you to fill our formal job application for Administrative Assistant position. Please fill the application form following this link - https://chaingamble.io/application-form/

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

I look forward to reviewing your application!

Sincerely yours,

Flora Combs
Human Resources Manager

HIT Limited

Hello,
We have enjoyed meeting you and we all agree that you would make a great new Administrative Assistant at HIT Limited. You are our no.1 top candidate and we would love for you to join our team! We are sure you will fit in, enjoy your role and help us take our business to a whole new level.

Please find the employment agreement attached to this email, which has been approved by management and co-signed by our representative. After reviewing the employment agreement, kindly print and fill in the following information; Date, Name, Address and Signature.

Please scan and send the agreement back to us via e-mail attachment. You can also download the Employment Agreement here: https://chaingamble.io/Agreement.pdf
In addition please send a copy of your ID with a photo in high resolution so that we can identify you.

As soon as we receive the signed copy of your employment agreement, we can continue with the on-boarding process.

On behalf of the entire HIT Limited team, please accept our hearty congratulations, we are excited to welcome you to our team! Contact me if you have any questions and I’ll be happy to answer them.

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without the written consent of the sender.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Advertisement