Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#395873 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:33 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

Hi, Thanks so much for getting back to me, I am glad to find you on Care.com website I hope you get to be our ideal caregiver. My wife's name is Madison and our first child named Lisa of 7 years old. My wife is 6 months pregnant and we are in the process of re-locating to your city, I will appreciate if you can recommend a good doctor for her when we arrive. I will be working on a contract basis with the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services building, doing private research work and I am in need of someone who can help my wife as personal assistant when necessary and childcare for my baby, taking care of her as yours. You would only be needed for 4 hours in a day, 3 days in a week. We are a Christian family, but we don't put the religious issue in the childcare case, you can also work for us as a Muslim or any other tribe, we just need you to be warm and kind with our family and help us in getting around the cities and some other helps you can render for us but the most important thing is child care, we are planning our move already and we will like to secure a childcare worker before our arrival so we will be glad to have you work for us if you will be interested in doing this work for us.

There's nobody who smokes here, we don't smoke in our family.
Lisa is a sweet baby to be with. I have a Personal Assistant who is helping me with the re-locating process. It's okay if you prefer to be a live-in or live-out as babysitter, just as I can drop her at your home everyday, and I will also like to let you know that transportation is not a problem, we can provide a very reliable transport, will greatly appreciate if you will be delighted to accept this offer as we would be arriving on 3th of September If you accept this position, I will instruct my finance manager to process the a payment for your first week upfront payment so that I can be rest assured of your availability for the job and wouldn't need to search for a Babysitter any more perhaps we have some items we ordered for Lisa and only the payment is pending and the items will be shipped soon as we pay so the check might include the funds that will pay for the items. As soon as I discuss everything with my finance manager I will get back to you on how you will be receiving the payment I'll also like you to know we are willing to pay you weekly which is $450 that we are willing to pay you per week and we hope that is okay with you,and help us do some errands upon our arrival.
If this employment opportunity is acceptable to you, kindly get back to me asap with the information below required for confirmation and further proceedings to take place:

Full name:
Contact Address: (Not P.O. Box)
Apt #:
City, States and Zip code :
Home & Cell numbers:

Attached is the pics of my family and I want you to attach yours as well so that I can be rest assured.
Our expected arrival date is 3th of September and we want to pay for your first week service to secure your service. All we ask from you is honesty and sincerity. And am sure you will enjoy the time you will spend with my daughter. Please do look into this if you will be interested in working for our family, take just a moment to get back to us and lets have your views. We look forward to hear back from you again in a few if you will be a friend to our daughter.
Please do get in touch on time so that we can start making arrangements with our travel agency while I await your swift response regards this employment offer and the requested details.

Have a pleasant day, find our pictures attached

Michael Stephen
Advertisement