Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#388534 by Troy Platt Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:46 am
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 04:09:39 +0530 (IST)
Reply-To: JFE Holdings Japan <[email protected]>
Subject: Letter Of Acknowledgement.........

Dear ,

Top of the day to you.We are experiencing difficulties in processing cheque payments from our customers in Canada/United States due to difference in banking laws and procedures as it take a longer time {4-6 weeks} for a United States cheque to clear the bank here in Japan. This has prompted us to contact you to represent our interest in United states to receive and process cheque payments on behalf of JFE Holdings, from our customers in that region.

Presently, we are been owed huge amounts of funds by some of our customers in Canada/USA and some have agreed to begin installment payment. Thus, we wish to contract you to partner with us as a Representative in Canada/USA to receive and process the payments in order to beat the challenges associated with payment for products supplied.

We have two categories of partnership available, namely:

• Individual Partnership: This is for reliable persons/Individuals.
• Corporate Partnership: This is for company owners/Person that works in a company, who wish to register their company with us to represent our interest.
This representative partnership is independent of career or business type and does not require much time or travelling.

Compensation:
• Individual Partnership: As compensation for this service, you will be entitled to 5% commission of every completed transaction (i.e. 5% of every payment received, processed and remitted less your commission), plus $2,000 monthly allowance to cover out-of pocket expenses such as telephone bill, fax, etc.

• Corporate Partnership: As compensation for this service, the company will be entitled to 7.5% commission of every completed transaction (i.e. 7.5% of every payment received, processed and remitted less your commission), plus $4,000 monthly allowance to cover out-of-pocket expenses. Please note that the monthly allowance will be paid at the end of each month.

In this regard, there are documents backing every step we are going to take and there would have to be an agreement between both parties to ensure everything is done by the laws of the land.

I have attached our company Registration documents for your perusal. Please these are sacred documents and must not be disclosed to any 3rd party. Please send me your complete Company name/address so that The legal team will draft Joint partnership agreement Documents which binds this Joint Venture.

Regards,
Mrs.Rosemarie Denham(PA) to The CEO & President
JFE Holdings Inc,.

Email also found here: viewtopic.php?f=34&p=387133

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement