Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#387809 by Troy Platt Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:57 am
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 09:42:48 +0200
Subject: !~Model Management to inform you that we are interested in your
profile picture

Good Day,

I am directed by the board of Metropolitan Model Management to inform you that we are interested in your profile picture on www.Facebook.com for the new Coca-cola billboard advert in Los Angeles International Airport, USA, The airport is most often referred to by its IATA airport code LAX. Send a copy of your picture via email to Agent Tina Gilbert at ( [email protected]) for more details about the new
Coca-cola billboard advert and the payment you will receive.

Contract Period:12 MONTHS
Total Payment:$600,999.00

Metropolitan Models Management Plc .© 1995-2019
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement