Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#384747 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:55 pm
Hello XXX,

Thanks Again for your responding to Our advert. My name is Ennis Cruz. We are looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable to work very well with good understanding as an Administrative Assistant. The job involves you working remotely from your location and it's flexible, working with us is about instructions and following them. My only fear is that we may need you to perform an assigned tasks in a timely manner sometimes, so we need someone who can be able to meet up with executing assigned tasks in a timely manner.

We need your service because We are (AUTOHERO) Poland base Company we just moved to Canada, We are in need of someone that can help us supervise our car delivery drivers remotely and attend to their emergency needs and prepare payroll according to the cars they deliver....

As an Administrative Assistant, your DUTIES among other things will include;

• Sorting out Payroll according to the cars delivered.
• Verify keying of data and correct errors.
• Send fund to Drivers for Miscellaneous Expenses, eg Minor Mechanical Fault, Accident, e.t.c.
• Running personal errands.
• Work independently without much supervision.

Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.

** Weekly Pay: $500.00
** Hours: 20-30 Hours Weekly
** Days: 2-3 days Weekly

This i very easy if you can follow the instruction given to you, The first week for interview will serve as a test for us to know if you can handle the position

Kindly Get back to me if you ready for the test so i can give you the test instructions

To Participate in the Test interview You need to download and setup a Google hangout and if you got one already use it, add Mr David Dallas the Interview Manager And message him on this ID ( [email protected]) for the Test interview. This is our first step to proceed further. Please note that due to the volume of applicants only those selected for interviews are contacted.

Your interest in this job position is greatly appreciated and we wish you every success as you embark in the next stage of your career. Your interview session invitation code is: [MDVR33]
Advertisement