Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#273142 by vonpaso xlura Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:47 pm
What's the domain name of the fake company? Did the scammers use any email addresses not at their domain? Could you post the emails? Others may be looking for text in the emails, or for email addresses.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
Advertisement

#301243 by aprilm Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:06 pm
They are now going by Tucson, LLC.

Just tried to get me to work for them. Was very hard to find anything on them & more so because I am a virtual assistant so I'm constantly getting job offers.

Luckily found this site
#301607 by imnotyosucka Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:14 pm
This is the exact same thing I have been dealing with. I suspected for sure when they were talking Money gram and wanted the W2 info. I was not giving them SS#....

It is the exact same, same fake tasks.... Like contact artist, who they later try and get you to pay them claiming a payment problem from business to person..... They call and try to act professional. The name of these emails is "Steve Sahar, Tucson, LLC" DONT DO IT, TELL THEM TO TAKE YOU OFF THE SCAM LIST AND LOSE YOUR NUMBER...... 100% SCAM....
#301608 by Terminator5 Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:18 pm
You don't need to have any further contact with these criminals or tell them anything . Just disappear . Please post the email addresses , phone numbers and any websites these criminals are using .

Daniel 8 :25