Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#426201 by Nanjobajo Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:11 am
dear all thank you very much for being such help.
I need your help to check whether this offer down below is a scam or not.
Getjobzgulf.com

Connecting Right Jobz with Right People

Hi

Greetings from Getjobzgulf.com.

It was my pleasure to inform you that there are currently positions available matching up with your CV in the top leading Organizations in GCC Region, we would like to inform you that your CV to shortlisted by the these Industry.

Hereby I am confirming that you will be extremely delighted with the kind of opportunities you are going to receive once you get activate our service of Xpress Resume forwarding. Just waiting for your approval to go ahead with the company which your profile has been shortlisted and forward your CV to the rest of the clients, kindly do the needful ASAP.

Position: Associate Professor Consultant Psychiatrist
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Expected Salary: 7,900 USD to 9,950 USD Per Month (Negotiable) per month + Employment visa + HRA + TA + Medical Insurance + Car For Transportation
As per the Gulf Estimation.

Ø If you are fine with the above you are supposed to register by paying an nominal premium amount as one time nominal fee and then you would be issued with an recruitment ORDER ID which would be posted on your resume by which company would be clear about you getting short listed for the mentioned vacancies.

PROFESSIONAL SERVICES

Product
Forwarding
Price
170 USD

So if you are fine, we can discuss and take things forward upon your reply.

Let me know your comments.

Regards,

Stephen Roberts

Senior Recruiting Manager
website-www.getjobzgulf.com
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
Advertisement

#426203 by AlanJones Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:00 am
Anyone who asks you to pay money to find a job is scamming you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#426313 by Nanjobajo Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:56 am
AlanJones wrote:Anyone who asks you to pay money to find a job is scamming you.

Thank you very much
#427700 by Gianfranca Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:20 am
Hi ,
I've got the same email from Getjobzgulf on the 19th of August, thy ask me to pay 250$ before to start with HR interview.
I was looking also if they are scammer but the website seems trusted.

Any other have some feedback?

Thank you for your help
#427701 by AlanJones Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:53 am
I'm not sure what feedback you are expecting to get when the question has already been answered. Here is the answer again in case you missed it the first time I posted.

Anyone who asks you to pay money to find a job is scamming you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#427703 by AlanJones Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:32 am
Why does it matter if others have received the scam (clearly they have as Nanjobajo posted about it)? The fact that they are asking you $250 to have an interview shows that YOU are being scammed. So why do you care about others?

Or perhaps you are part of the scam and are hoping to sign up with another account to post a fake testimonial?

This topic is now locked

For anyone still confused - IT IS 100% A SCAM